Rides to WA November Event from OR

Twitch

Is there anyone at all passing through the Portland, OR area? I'm with Beyond the Aether and was wanting to play as an NPC with you guys to learn more about all sides of LARPing. Several Alliance members joined us at our event this last weekend and have more than tempted me to join this event as well. With that said... Anybody have any room in their vehicle? I'm tiny!

Hey! I hope you get a ride and can join us to NPC. (sorry, I'm coming from Seattle) So you know: NPCing is free and while we're past the deadline to buy into the NPC food plan, the food hasn't been bought yet so you can be added if you would like. The food plan costs $15 for food for the weekend.

Please shoot Plot an email at plot@alliance-seattle.com with your name, if you want to be on the food plan, and any allergies if so, and we'll send you some NPC background information.

Hope to see you!
-Carmen, Plot

I might be able to get you there (as long as my dog does not intimidate (he is nice), but you would need a separate ride home as I am not staying the weekend.
I currently have 2.5 seats occupied. We are leaving Portland at 3pm.

We also have space for 1 or 2 people in our car, and will be leaving Portland around 3-4pm.
We can also give you a ride back...

Let us know if you still need a ride.

-DougC & Dash

Hey, randomdebris, can I hitch a ride with you too?? :D I'm from Vancouver, WA, so on the way. I don't want to take my car (as it is old and has failed me before, so I'm paranoid) so I'm also looking for a ride to event.

Never mind. I'm covered. :) But not to confuse people, I understand Twitch is still looking and Doug and Dash (randomdebris) have a good offer going for him. Yay!

Sorry folks,
It looks like our Larp plans for the weekend have failed. We were going to PC, then switched to NPC, now we aren't going to make it at all.

Our apologies for anyone that was hoping for a ride.

DougC & Dash

Back