Rides

KitteyRin

So, the only way I'll be able to attend this coming event is if I have a ride. However, I'm going to be celebrating my sister's birthday Thursday to Friday down at St. Thomas. Since my going is contingent on being picked up, would anyone be able to pick me up from the college campus, or will I have to skip this event and go to the next one?

I should be able to pick you up on my way out.

What time would you end up picking me up, so I can let my sister know? And, also, would you need directions, contributions to gas monies, and do you know where Grace Hall is, or would you like me to meet you elsewhere?

hello! Emma here. I need a Ride to the October Event. I'll probably be in Eden Prairie the night of. if anyone could pick me up that would be wonderful!!!! I will help with gas, I'm not a freeloader! Anyone who is willing would be wonderful!
Thank you!

I got dibs on this one, I work in Eden prairie anyway.

I think it would be easy for me to take her to, as I live in Chaska. Lets leave it at this, Emma...we got you covered :) Dave...I think logistics will be the deciding factor...after all...knowing all the crap you have to bring we might have to find another person to give her a ride :)

bah I hate driving alone though!

indeed! haha

I'll be driving you Emma, I'm closest and my car's been empty (as far as not Dave people go) the last couple of games.

OK, little snag I've encountered with the local bus system. the greyhound that would take me to the twin cities is consistently late sometimes as much as an hour and a half. so since Dave has to be on-site to announce game-on is there someone who would be able to pick me up in EP at about 7:30-ish?

Its a good question, because it might just be all the easier for us to snag you before you get on the late bus :D:D

-Brent

St.Cloud is about 20 minutes from the site, is there something you need in Eden Praire, or can we just pick up you in St.Cloud? (Also if theres stuff you need from EP, I work there and could drive it up if you want to have someone drop it by my office)

no actually i don't need anything from home. i was just going down to the Twin cities because i thought it would be more convenient for whomever ended up picking me up.

Not at all, it would probably be alot better to just pick you up on the way in, I'm usually Way to early anyway so its no big deal to swing by St.Cloud on the way and save you the bus fare.

Back