Right Brain Game Day

Nommeric

Right Brain Brewery is having another game day this Saturday the 5th of April. We've gone to these before and had a lot of fun. You don't have to but going in costume gains a lot of attention and interest in the chapter. I'll be there and hope to see you too.

I would love to go, but alas I am having a party for the day of my birth on that day. Keep posting stuff like this Tory, I know it is very much appreciated :)

I have plans until at least 6 pm that day or I would love to go. Maybe if I can find a way to avoid obligations I will try to make it. I would really like to support Sarah and Steven they are awesome people. Also like Tory said it is great for publicity as well. Maybe I can talk my plot team into having a plot meeting there that day :).

As Alex said, thank you for posting this Tory.

Gah was tired and in a hurry to respond :(. Sorry Alex, and I fixed it ;).

that sound cool what time and what games?

3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
As for what games, there's a large variety of games provided as well as for sale.
I'm working on a simple fish bowl mod for people to run that are interested in Alliance.

i will do my best to be there and relatively costumed.

not a lot but I think we got a few people interested. We should plan on doing the next one as a mini event get more people there play dragon poker Est…. big thing is having more than two of us. so we make a big of a spectacle that people are asking us about alliance. Tory how did it go after i left anyone new?

No one else showed interest in Alliance but you did miss a good game of Cards Against Humanity.

You guys rock! Thank you for your help promoting our game!

Back