Rituals and Weapons for the Final Confrontation

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
I speak this to the adventurers, as I know these dreams are more guarded now. We know where, how, why and most recently how to return via the Disjunction Anchor.

Rituals or weapons to aid us:

1. Ritual of Woe x2 (Keepers and Gryphon Guard each have a full set). If cast on Friday, it will last until Dawn, however, what if 6-12 of the targets had a spell crafted Cloak of Darkness on them, do you think the magics would be tricked if Dawn's rays could not go through? Simply speculation.

2. Summon Artifact. We would likely re-summon The Sword of Obsidian Scars sense we know it's secrets. We would need Ancient Carving of History and the Scroll.

3. Disrupt Weave. Keepers have the Scroll and Catalyst. We intend within Corrupt Lands to use it at max strength.

4. Iganeous and Tazulti were working on something dire and important for Lord Thunderstep over the Winter. Could this be used?

5. Obliteration Set. Keepers have this. Just. In. Case.

- Asher

Da Adventure Capitalists got a Conjure Artifact scroll, a Disrupt Weave scroll, a Banish to Other Plane scroll, and a March of the Untiring scroll. We can put up at least a couple a doze to da town's efforts. We ain't got catalysts fer any a doze, but at least da Disrupt Weave can be useful wit'out it.

GRONK

Lord Asher,

I no longer have anything to offer of rituals that work within the Sheltered Lands, however, I will be available for any ritual needs. As far as weapons I can only offer myself and tah wisdom that I have gained over my years.

-Hengin

I'll have a few special potions to boost the durability of our fighters, and can make a bunch more if I have the coin for them. I'll hopefully also have one last one of my fire potions to use (or some fire arrows, depending on how next market goes), one froggy potion that'll make someone a bit resistant to poison, a hand full of experimental potions that should make our fighters hit a bit harder.

Looking through my bags, I may also have a scroll recipe that could help- but I'll need a scroll maker of at least journeyman skill at the next market day to help out. And either some components to power it, or a 'circle of sky magic', whatever that is.

Sorry if I'm a bit scattered but I've got a lot of projects going on and things to find and please just ask me if you need anything special and I'll figure out what I can do for you.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Hey All,

I have a huge handful of Methrin Chips, I would love it if someone was willing to make some dragonglass, and suspend the chips into it before finally hammering it all out into a shield. Do I have a powerful enough Formalist for that gig? The shield would likely break after a dozen battles or so, but would be very powerful while it lasted. I thought perhaps such a shield would be a good addition in the final battles.

I've reached out to Gandian and Asura, I am not sure who else would be able to do it.

Fern Woods

Back