RL Appearance Conflicts With PC

We have actually had another set of twins play (Sam and Isaac I think it was) a while ago and they always played different characters. The way people could tell them apart was primarily their costuming, but they also acted very different from each other. Not to mention one was an elf.

Alavatar said:
We have actually had another set of twins play (Sam and Isaac I think it was) a while ago and they always played different characters. The way people could tell them apart was primarily their costuming, but they also acted very different from each other. Not to mention one was an elf.

All elves look alike to me.

Lol. XD

We have a generic plan. I have no idea how well it'll work, but we're gonna give it a shot!

:thumbsup:

Avaran said:
Alavatar said:

All Gaje look alike to me...

prashka said:
Avaran said:
Alavatar said:

That's because all Romani are very clearly color blind. :)

prashka said:
Avaran said:
prashka said:

That's because all Romani are very clearly color blind. :)

We aren't colour blind, you are just insanely boring. ;)

Can't we all just wear rainbow colors and get along? :p

phedre said:
That's Gypsy talk, right there.

LOL! IKR? XD

I'm just gonna be a simple human, though. :thumbsup: At least for now. :p

phedre said:
That's what I said. Then I ended up with a dark elf secondary and a high orc tertiary.

I'm thinking about NPCing at first and deciding race/class later. :huh:

You get a free rewrite after the first time you PC. So if you decide to go Elf Fighter and realize you're dying to use a 2-handed sword, or Biata Healer and decide you want to be a celestial caster, you have the option without having dedicated all your build to a concept you're just not digging.

High makeup races (dark elf, stone elf, orc, ogre, some kin) just require touch-ups during the day, and making sure you're listening to your body about being too warm or thirsty.

phedre said:
You get a free rewrite after the first time you PC. So if you decide to go Elf Fighter and realize you're dying to use a 2-handed sword, or Biata Healer and decide you want to be a celestial caster, you have the option without having dedicated all your build to a concept you're just not digging.

High makeup races (dark elf, stone elf, orc, ogre, some kin) just require touch-ups during the day, and making sure you're listening to your body about being too warm or thirsty.

Oh, good! Thank you for the info! :D

Back