Rock Band 2 and GH:World Tour

OK, so who's getting them?

I'm up for both, but GH will have to wait since they've expanded to a full band and the bundle costs more. RB2 on the other hand will be in my hands very quickly. After a marathon session of RB this past weekend I'm itching to try the new setlist in RB2.

I have RB2. I am, however, still waiting for my Xbox 360 in the mail.

Grrrrrr.

Scott

I bought Rockband 2 but I am not sure about GH:World Tour yet. I have heard tho the Rockband controllers work with GH: World Tour but have not tried it.

RB2 RULES, stupid amount of songs.
friends come over every weekend and we play for a few hours. tip of the iceberg of the songs unlocked. prolly have about 100 of the 500 avaliable at this point

Dan

Hi, I'm Rob, and I'm an addict.

I have GH2. I have GH1. I have every song released for the platform.

I also have GHWT.

I love GH2's library of songs. I love how vocals are handled on GHWT.

So - why buy the GHWT bundle when RB instruments work just fine? Maybe get the new guitar w/the slide action...

Stoneskull_Rockfist said:
So - why buy the GHWT bundle when RB instruments work just fine? Maybe get the new guitar w/the slide action...

Apparently there are some peripheral compatibility issues on PS3 between RB2 and GHWT just like there were with the guitars on RB and GH3. Once again the patch is "on the way"...for real this time. I think I'll just rent RB2 sometime soon.

Back