ROCKY MTN FURCON

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks!

At this time, we are going to allow first come, first serve volunteers to aid us at the con!
The Dates: August 7-9
Denver Marriott
4900 S Syracuse St
Denver, CO 80237
1-303-779-1100

The DEETS:
No volunteers for MODS will be needed on Friday or Sunday. Table people are already decided.

Saturday MOD volunteers MUST be there for the ENTIRE time to get any DS. Sorry, but doing halfsies is too difficult and the numbers are needed throughout the day.

Arrival Time: 9AM for briefing. Each mod throughout the day will require you to show up 30 minutes before it runs with a break for lunch. The last slot will end at 5pm, but the group will also need help packing and cleaning up.

At this time, we will be taking the first 6 volunteers, on top of Porch and Cory who have helped to organize it. (Thx guys!)
1. Porch
2. Cory
3. Joelle P
4. Mike P
5.Bobby Chapin
6. Rob Q
7. Jay
8.Val

Porch will post more detailed mod/slot times here when he hears back from the organizers.

Jesse

Last edited:
Joelle and I are in.

Toss me in the pack.

Put me down if there's still more people needed!

Sorry folks. We have our team of 8 above. I am going to be limiting the number of people who attend these in the future because 1. space. 2. props. 3. Too many people in a tight space fighting = safety issues. 4. Dragon Stamps are out of control! lol
Just so you are all aware- signing up for this team of 8 will require important NPC roles (role-play) in the story-line AND a lot of crunchy combat.

If anyone backs out, Draken is next up on the list above, and so on.

Thx folks!!

Back