Not open for further replies.

Stig

Artisan
"SHUD UP!!"
Stig yells at the door as he exits.
"Pfff. Vhy Siegert bring stupid door"
Stig sits on the stairs and sniffs the air
"Mmm. Snow come soon" he says with a little grin

The cold air that was starting to settle in to the Breach wasn't exactly Phalaenopsis' cup of tea, so to speak. He'd been spending more and more time inside as the summer weather gave way to the autumn chill, but today he had ventured out in hopes of enjoying a few hours of sunlight before the frost set in. He was bundled up in what might be considered an absurd amount of layers, but seemed more or less happy to be out and about, if perhaps a bit more sluggish than usual. As he'd done a few times since helping Siegert haul it back from the cave a month prior, he wandered towards the antique shop to talk to the wonderful talking door, quite surprised to see Stig sitting on the steps wearing a happy little smile.

"Oh, hello, Stig. Did you come to see Seigert, or to talk to the door?"

Stig tilts his head sideways
"Uh? No? See dumb door everyday. Dis vhere Stig stay. Jus vaitin for morigan Isawda n Garidan return from guardian place"

Phalaenopsis blinked in surprise. "Oh! I had no idea, I'm sorry. You're usually not here when I stop by to talk to the door...", he apologised, "Or at least not outside. How long have they been gone? Do you expect them back soon?"

"Meh. Is fine"
Stig says with a nod
" Gone since leave vith guardians after fight da Al'Zoon. Them stay to figure out things thwre but Stig need come back for other things"

"Oh, so they've been gone a while, then..." Phalaenopsis nodded, "Hmm, I hope they're safe." He paused, then corrected himself, "I'm sure they're safe. They're all capable of taking care of themselves, as a group they should be fine." His face faltered slightly as a slight pang of worry crept into the back of his mind, but he pushed it away with a slight shake of his head. "Is there anything I can do to help with... Whatever it is you have to do?"

"Dem safe. Not wory on dat"
He says with a confident smile
"No. Stig just needed talk vith Siegert. Is done. Now sit"

Phalaenopsis giggled to himself. "I should work on pretending I don't worry, huh?" he said, taking a seat next to Stig on the steps, "It's a little hard not to, though, after everything we go through." He looked down at the ground. "And with the cold weather coming..." his voice trailed off as he thought about the preparations he'd need to do in case he ended up sleeping through the winter, but snapped himself back to the conversation after only a moment and looked at Stig again, "Are you looking forward to the change of season?"

"Dunno. Cold means ice..means giants come cross from Cadnia. But is peace treaty now. No blood shed tween dem n northmen. Feel strange but for now tribes can rebuild r build new"
Stig scratches his head thinking on how long the treaty could last. It was only a few months ago that he stood next to the Wintersedge rep at the signing.
"Meh. Vintner cold. Summer hot. Bad things come no matter"

Stig gets up and adjusts his gear
"Fore snow comes Stig need to look into things. Seeing Lil tree man later"
With that Stig heads off down the kings road then disappears into the woods.

Phalaenopsis was still digesting what Stig had said when the man stood up and bid him farewell. "Good luck. I'll be around somewhere if you need me." he called cheerfully after Stig, before leaning back to stare at the door of Rosewood Antiques. The door had been quiet throughout their brief exchange, which was probably a good thing, but Phalaenopsis wasn't in a mood to talk to it anymore. "Giants from Cadnia and treaties with the Nordsmen..." he mumbled to himself, reverting back to staring at the ground, "And I... I need to add things to my list." Phalaenopsis shivered slightly and pulled his knees to his chest. "I'm just not sure what anymore."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back