Rosey Tidings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkalin3

Knight
Well this is just something. I was shipping some of my potatoes to the Old Capitol. And wouldn't you know, there was some kind of special meeting going on. The old king was there and everything. I snuck through the crowd and got to the center and what I saw was terrifying. I couldn't even move. Everyone just had a look of death on their faces. Hadn't seen anyone this scared ever. Anyways, this bald guy was takin' a knee, he had a big ole rose on his shirt, he had some living scarecrows with 'm too. They were also kneeling. It even seemed like the King was shaking in his royal boots. He took his sword and put it on that man's shoulders. If it was me, I'd have pushed it hard on to him. He and the scarecrows got up, 'n left after the king declared him Duke Arilen Hayward of the Duchy of Thorncyrf. As soon as he was gone, the life in the crowd returned. I could finally breathe again. The king talked about how dis new land was the old Duchy of Hent. People in the crowd, were talking 'bout how Mr Hayward had executed most of the nobles in the ole Duchy, and a fair amount of the military leaders 'til he had an army that was willing to fall in line.

I'm not so sure I trust this guy. I think he forced the King somehow. We do we keep giving titles to bad guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back