Royal Celestial Guild Services - February 1516

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greetings,

With the adventuring community gathering in a week's time, available members of the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden will be offering the following services:

Spellcrafting: Spellcrafting services are available at a cost of 2 gold per degree of focus required. The ritual scroll from which you wish to Spellcraft and all necessary components must be provided. In order for appropriate preparations to be made, all requests for spellcrafting must be made prior to the beginning of the gathering.

Ritual Casting: Ritual casting services may be available depending on the difficulty of the ritual(s) you wish cast, with the cost negotiable depending on the ritual(s) in question. All necessary ritual scrolls, components, and catalysts must be provided. For ease of planning, the Guild asks that requests for ritual casting be made prior to the beginning of the gathering, though this is not required.

Magical Teachings: Myself, Warlock Ilana, Apprentice GRONK, Apprentice Lilly, and possibly other Guild members will be available for providing lessons in assorted tiers of Celestial Magic. I cannot speak for the other attending Guild members for certain when it comes to their preferences in teaching, though it should be noted that if you wish to learn the art of Formal Magic from myself, I find it most effective to teach ritual casting through the use of ritual casting and thus request that you provide a ritual scroll and all required reagents.

If you have any questions or requests for additional services, feel free to contact either myself or Warlock Ilana and we will see what can be done.

May the Light guide you, the Shadow guard your path, your Words have Power, and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft
Magus of Tempered Rage
Warlock of the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden

Salutations Gentle Folk!

I wish to recite my earlier declaration of recommendation of Gandian Ravenscroft's services.
I offer my accolade once again to lay at rest any uncertain hearts, particularly for those
who had not heard my words previously, but also whom may have forgotten them.

May your weapons strike true,
- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Dwarven Master Blacksmith, Initiate Broker, Past Guardian of Hopes Reach, and Darmir to Lord Rothis Thunderstep.

I will second Tazoulti's recommendation.
His power in Celestial Magic is great and is also a good friend of many adventurers.
Aldorian

Back