DracoIam

Spellsword
Where: Gorka's house

When: Sunday September, 26th
11:30am to 6:30pm

What: A fight and Role play practice.

Why: To get your larp Fix, teach new people, Take PR Photos

The Set up:
The caretaker of the Ruins of [insert name here] has requested aid from any and all adventurers from the lands of Gaden. The event will contain a competition of skill in Archery, Melee, Crafting and Bardic talent in which the winners would be granted a great honor. Feast will commence 5:30pm

What to Bring:

$5 for provided dinner
An Extra friend
Camera
Costume
Wepons
Extra Drinks or Snacks

Please dress for the weather. Event with go on rain, shine or snow.

If you wish to try out a new character by all means try out and we can set up a battleboard for you.

This is non cannon plot so we will be using a Battleboard, any production items may be used but will not be removed from your character. You will not be given any loot or tags as this is a fight practice day. New players highly welcomed.

Please RSVP on face book event Titled; Ruins Of Competition http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=138192039558423

Volunteer list:
Andrea
Andrew
Alexander
Nathan

I should see if anyone will volunteer to help me try out my rabbit costume at this practice <ponders>

dave, how many people are you trying to fit in that costume?

I will order some more kitespar if people wanna give me ideas of what they want to make at the practice. It's 11 bucks for a 2 longsword cores, and the foam and tape is 4 dollars more. Also if you want anyting else from goodwinds.com, I will be ordering the stuff from there.

-Adam

I would be happy to help out with what ever.

Michael and I may try to make it ourselves.

[EDIT: Nevermind. Forget this post exists.]

Is there anyone going from the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood of Minneapolis? A friend and I would love to go, but neither of us have a car. :(

I'm a maybe at this point, looking forward to the archery competition.

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
[EDIT: Nevermind. Forget this post exists.]

What's this post about?

If you attend you will earn 5 goblin stamps. If you bring a friend you get an extra 15 for every friend you bring.

so come, bring two friends and earn a blanket.

I have a friend from Minneapolis that needs a ride up if anyone is interested in earning her 15 gobbies.

What to bring:

Costume
Cameras
Spell packets
extra boffers
5$ for provided dinner

The earliest you may arrive is 11:30 for check in, Welcome and announcements will begin at 12:00

NO Alcohol, alliance policy as well as my Parents

You may NPC if you wish but I do not have many costume pieces so please bring something noble or pesenty.

Thank you I hope to make this a fun practice for all.

I'm just about set up and I'm excited for everyone to arrive!

Don't forget to send an email with everyone who attended to gm@mnalliance.com so i can dole out the gobbies appropriately!

Back