Rumbling Thunder

Gunnar

Squire
*The voice is growling, and sounds like Zehnyu/Ghost*

...A horrible fate has befallen Andar. For those of you who know me, I ask of your help. Send private missive..and soon. I do not know how long this trinket will last, but I'm pretty sure it will not be much longer...especially with the fight in Parna to come.

Zehnyu,

I doubt the mists will allow me to Andar but I am still working towards an end with Rasheed. The gorbe in this area are still in danger and I work tirelessly to protect them. During the last gather Rasheed captured two children and Possessed/killed them. His power was underestimated by those gathered in town. They went in to battle him and barely escaped with their lives.

I do not know why, but the mists would not let me through to be a part of it. I can only assume they needed me to continue my training before facing him.

Though it is my wish that I fight by your side, I know I can indeed help the gorbe here. I will continue to try and end this struggle with Rasheed. May your claws flow through your enemies as sand through a sieve.

If I can help in any way, do not hesitate to let me know.

*Zehn/Ghost's growl grows louder*

...When they allow me to, I will come for him.

And I will become the thing he fears.

Until that time, I will grow stronger where I am. Keep your head down, and take care my people who cannot care for themselves.

And tell them to take heart - their Royal Tracker will return to claim back the land that is rightfully ours.

And I won't be alone.

*Phedre/Akemi's quiet voice can be heard*

You are never alone, love.

Not when you have a family who loves you, and will stand beside you.

Was Rasheed the big mummy that Parduc and I killed with a dagger?

-T

*Zehn/Ghost's voice is weaker, and harder to hear*

No. Rasheed turned up after Parduc died. I think you're refering to Koshitaru Tieran. And I think he's still around somewhere, but I'm not about to go digging to find out.

Raz,

Please send me a private missive when you can. My orders from our Queen took me elsewhere and while Ciarra did her best to fill me in, I want to hear from the mouth of a gorbe what happened, in as much detail as you can remember.

Zehnyu,

When it is time to fight him again, your crew will be at your side. As always.

-Taya

Taya,
Raz is Mahajni...a desert romani. And just what exact orders do you have from the queen...?

-Z

You know what my orders were. You were there when they were given. I know it was long ago, but none of us knows what will happen next. If there is someof greater importance that I am actually capable of doing by all means. Please tell me.

Get your ships in Arandin waters. Immediately.

Rendezvous with the Arandin Navy, and keep tabs on the waters for the Sabertooth.

Keep you and your crewmen away from those fights...and be sincerely careful on who you trust with information.

His spies are everywhere. They were swarming long before Skylar decided I needed a vacation.

-Z

Zehn,

I will attempt to come aid you, though I highly doubt the mists will be... cooperative. They and I don't seem to get along very well, and having never been to Andar nor heard of it I fear my success in getting there is slim. However, I will still make the attempt and should I fail to meet up with you I wish you the best of hunting.

-Gwendara Alanik

*The voice of Zehnyu/Ghost growls softly*

Gwen,
I know the feeling. Remind me to tell you a story if I see you again...and if I do, the next stop will be to punch Skylar in the face.

A lot.

If you can hear me you spike-faced sonova-*growl*...I won't forget this. Not anytime soon. You might not be as high up on the list as Rasheed...but I have a long memory.

A long one indeed.

-Z

When the time comes, you know where to find the ready blades of the Deadlands.

- S

Do me a favor Sev, next time that decaying wretch comes through, endow-punch him in the face for me. As hard as you possibly can.

-Z

I've never been to Andar, sounds like an adventure, and I do love adventures. Perhaps I'll come visit sis, Hunters never stand alone...

R

Back