Rumors Heard Around Westhaven and the Kingdom at Large

Kitaruen

Knight
* Jonah Stone is really swell! I meet him the other day.

* Undead from the Ternian Empire attack the Wall daily. Thankfully the Deathworms keep them at bay. Hopefully, the Army can return to fight them soon once the war is over. Yeah, but even then we have to occupy the Northlunds and occupation is almost worse then fighting the war from a manpower standpoint.

*The army has started manning the wall but it does not matter, the undead still push on the wall daily. If anything its worse now.

*The Leaf Crown and Spirit Wood are completely covered in a Haven of the Living, the Elves must have done some dark blood magic to make that happen. No no its spirit magic...maybe a wish???

* I was part of the King's army who liberated the slave pens at the Nine's Tower. The pebbles didn't kill them, they just locked the doors and left. I still see the nail marks on the door where the slaves tried to claw their way out.

* Those who pry into Vornae business trip into their own coffin.

* Down with the rest of the Stone Elves! Bash all the heads!

* Maybe we should restart slavery but make it Dwarf and Stone Elf only? Every citizen of Wayside gets a Dwarf or Stone Elf slave! War reparations!!!

* Subjugate all the lesser races. Human Supremacy and the Empire Resurgent! That is the way. Strength and Honor!

* The Northlunds and Wayside are at peace since the Azure Accords have been signed, sounds like Princess Margaret is totally getting married to that Dwarven King.

* I saw a bunch of those Ternians camped out just outside of town the other night. They were gone in the morning, and so was my best iron-cauldron. Coincidence?

* Jonah Stone has been sighted in refugee camps recruiting Ternians to his banner.

* These blue-eyed shadow guys have been seen robbing homes. They even robbed a noble's bedchamber.

*Anyone else see that crazy sarr glowing with bright light running around.

* Yanno, I don't mind helping out all these Ternian refugees, but do they have to eat so much?

* Resurrections are being tainted by chaos. Everyone seems fine once they come out of the circle or, worst case, after a few days, but something definitely is wrong." "Must be the Ternian undead?" Ternians bring undead!" "NO! I bet it's because the adventurers messed something up." "No, no! It is totally that stupid Djinni or the Fae, I bet!"

* Let me get this straight - Dragon Mage. Stone Elf. Children... Why doesn't the King Obliterate all of them? Cause they lost there magic duh!! But do not worry Duke Enan is raising one as his own and that one will be like stone elf King in a few years.

* Ma Torgensen makes the best pastries just make sure to have life spells handy!

* "The farmhouse murder is totally dead." "So, why are we still talking about him. And, it totally was Kraven."

* The only only good pebble is a dead pebble.

*Bubbles of alternate reality are coming and going all over the kingdom what is going on....??? Naw thats just a weird rumor....

* I met this good doctor fellow and he really is swell!

* I saw some satyr-looking guy in the woods crying about not being able to help all the people suffering. But, he should. He was really sad.

* Have you been watching the stars at night? They just ain't right. The Archer was all the way over with The Boar and I can't even find The Maiden. Just not right.

* Crying Dumyuk and getting the earth guild to panic and local guards to rush about is the newest craze amongst the youth.

* Another Antimagic Zone overcome by the power of the Solar's Guild and Ternian Master Asura!!! Dark Elf mages are the best!

*Ok this weird wish bubble thing has got to stop if it was not for that nice crying satyr man coming into my bar and saving me from a dozen werewolf-vampires I would totally be dead, really glad I gave him a cup of wine the other day when he was crying. He just walked in and snapped his fingers and the were-vamps exploded. Although I can not seem to get the smell out of my bar now or the teeth which lodged in the wall...so its not all groovy gravy.

* Everyone at the Crescent Oasis's Earth Guild are totally undead whats up with that. No silly its the Celestial Guild in Arbor everyone there are now starmen. Wait are both messed up??

* Anyone else see the odd shimmer and then feel like they walked into a wall and everything for the next couple hours just gets weird....Like I swear the Kingdom was being ruled by IgneoHex yesterday but now hes gone. Naw we just have to bow down to our meep overlords.

*Ok this weird wish bubble thing has got to stop. If it was not for a nice order/time elemental I would have not survived my kitchen chair trying to eat me! My neighbor got eaten by his table though....

*Ok this weird wish bubble thing has got to stop. I woke up sleeping next to myself...We touched and absorbed into one another and then I found myself falling thru time and space for about an hour....Was it a dream or was it reality...I have no idea. All I know is I now know the three words to kill a man and the nine words to make someone fall in love. I am positive that was not a thing I could do...Upside I am getting married next week to a Baroness!!!

*Something is really wrong with reality. I hear you can walk right into a wish bubble as they call them, but there is no walking out unless the bubble pops...so terrifying. Although my cousin said he was in a utopia where the fae took care of everyone and there was no danger but then some other fae showed up and killed the happy perfect life fae.

*King Rorik Odell of the Northlunds and Princess Margaret Grimlock are totally getting wed! Love royal weddings now we just need some other royals to get married!!!

*Two moons? Could swear I saw two last night. Yeah there totally was!! Going to be a bad few days twice the lunacy!!! Maybe its just a planet or something not a moon...oh no a planet is going to hit us!!!

*I heard laughter from inside one of those shiny zones, what's a death ester? You mean a death jester? Maybe I'm not sure, ester, hester,bester,chesster,drester, jester, could have been any of those. What ever it is I don't want to mess with it.

* What the heck is an arch-duke and why would I care they he's coming? What? I dunno man, I heard chanting, it was pretty rthymic at least.

* I swear I overheard someone talking about the 'cottage cheese hat accords' being the beginning of a very bad period.

* I mean I'm pretty sure it was a Kyn I caught a glimpse of but then I walked through that shimmery stuff and they were gone. I heard thunder and lightning, it was very very frightening, when are the adventurers going to handle this nonsense?

Last edited:
Alright, now you all know I'm really not much for gossiping, but I'm dead certain I didn't hear some of these rumors last night. Am I out of the loop? Did Laurina say something about me that kept some rumors from reaching my ears?

-Phiillis Brokenstone,
Disinterested non-gossiper.

Back