Rumors heard around Westhaven November 315

kalindra

Adept
I can’t wait to see the completion of the Eastern Wall. I hear Chancellor Lucretia will personally be there. Though I heard The Emperor hasn’t been seen much lately.

There are certainly a lot of ships going from Ca Le Dorne and sailing West. Wonder what’s so special over there.

I wish I knew where one of those Zodiac Thieves are, I would love to wish for a new covered wagon!

Looks like those Elves are still mad at the Dryads. I heard an entire hamlet was murdered!

Some Molekin asked around for cheap labor. Seriously, I am a master tradesmen, I do not come cheap.

Looks like the Northlunds has been busy. My friend got called back to Dwarfholm for some Military training.

Looks like some eerie stuff is going on in the swamps south of The Ruby Forest.

So I was in the woods...doing normal people stuff...and I noticed this blue portal in front of me. Well, me being my stupid self went to check it out and I thought I saw a shimmering blue palace; or I was just too drunk.

- Have you tried Mr. Burgmeiser’s legendary 239 bean soup?o
-Why does he only use 239 beans?
-Because if he used 1 more it would be too farty.
- I walked into that one didn’t I…

I ran into that merchant Petyr Raxis the other day to buy a new stein. Well turns out, he isn’t some ordinary Mystic Wood Elf. He’s a 3 story tall monster from the Time of Dragons. I looked up, scared for my life, I was so scared and I said, what...what do you want monster! You know what he said? He wanted 350 copper. So I gave him his money and got a really nice stein! Or maybe I was just hallucinating.

Back