sad news...

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks,

We had a bit of a setback last week here at Neverpeak Mountain.

Last Thursday we had to call our concrete guy to see if that was the day we were going to call the inspector to inspect the concrete/rebar job that was about to happen. His wife answered the phone and told me that he had an aortic rupture on the way to the dentist and passed away then and there on the side of the road.
The wife, tough as nails, told me that they will still finish the job, but obviously need time for grieving. The next day his son shows up to let me know that things will proceed albeit delayed.

What that means for us... our dream of christening the tavern this event has been delayed. In true Life Grove fashion, the Deepjug tavern has been affected as well.

However, fear not, we have purchased a 40x20 wedding tent that will serve for our tavern for this event. We also purchased 8 picnic tables!
In the future, this might be a tavern extension as well to make it bigger, or allow for outdoor seating space.

We will prevail!

Upward and onward!

Jesse and Diana

We'll tough it out!! Don't worry, friends. <3 June might be a bit rustic but it will still be the same awesome Alliance game we all love. We prevail. :D I, for one, am excited as hell!

I'm so sad to hear about the contractor and his family. My heart goes out to them. <3

Back