Safety-passed Palnatoke weapons - SALE!

strago

Hello,

During the last event, I was selling Palnatoke brand latex weapons, as many of you may have seen or tried out. I had the weapons safety checked last event, and though this does not mean they are guaranteed to still pass it does mean they are very likely to still pass.

I am now offering all my current stock at $10 off for each individual sword, or if you buy more than one, I will further discount the swords at $10 per sword purchased. If you buy more than one sword, you are paying $55 for semi length or $60 for long length swords, which are $75 and $80 respectively. Last but not least, for anyone who buys during this special, I will also give a $10 credit towards a future sword purchase! This includes individual purchases.

I will bring my weapons to the next Claremont event, but if you would like to reserve any of the weapons available please feel free to send me a PM or email and I will let you know what I have in stock for this sale.

Thanks,
James aka Strago
Owner, The LARP Realm, LLC
truegamer25 at yahoo dot com

Just so i understand the sale.

If I buy 1 it is $65(short) or $70 Long.
if I buy 2 it is $55(short) or $60(long) per sword.
if I buy 3 it is $45(short) or $50(long) per sword?

strago said:
I will further discount the swords at $10 per sword purchased

Where does that end.. because otherwise I will take 8 swords. I would ask for more, but I don't want to be greedy.... ;)

Also do you have pictures of your stock somewhere as otherwise I don't know what I might be interested in.

Sunnfire said:
Just so i understand the sale.

If I buy 1 it is $65(short) or $70 Long.
if I buy 2 it is $55(short) or $60(long) per sword.
if I buy 3 it is $45(short) or $50(long) per sword?

strago said:
I will further discount the swords at $10 per sword purchased

Where does that end.. because otherwise I will take 8 swords. I would ask for more, but I don't want to be greedy.... ;)

Also do you have pictures of your stock somewhere as otherwise I don't know what I might be interested in.

I was wondering that, too.

Hello,

Sorry, I meant for each individual sword purchased, not a continual discount. Basically if you do wish to buy multiple swords, I deduct an extra $10 off each normal cost, meaning the lowest per-weapon cost would be $55-$60. Also with any order during this sale you get $10 off a future order outside the sale.

I hope this explains the discounts better...and please remember your purchase also goes towards me opening a storefront just 15 minutes away from the Claremont site! :D

-James aka Strago

Sunnfire said:

I do not have any pictures of my current stock, but if you go to http://www.palnatoke.com/presentations you can get a .pdf of the squire series swords. I have the following available:

*edited the below list to reflect what I have remaining for the sale:

(All semi length swords are sold)

Long Length
(2) Champion, (2) Woodland, Ninjato

If interested, please be sure to send me a PM/email before this weekend; I will be bringing the weapons to a local LARP group, and would gladly pull any weapons for you before going.

Back