Saturday Fundraising Menu

TerraJane

Come one, come all for the fundraising event of the year! The Company is hosting a special dinner Saturday night to help raise funds for repairs on their ship, The Sea Witch, which was badly damaged a couple markets ago transporting the town on a daring quest to save the people of Sol ‘Air.

It’s a 1 Gold cover charge for which you will enjoy a lovely two-course meal.

The First Course:

Garden Salad with a side of French, Ranch, and Italian Dressing

The Second Course:

Homemade Bqq Pulled Pork with Fresh Bread

Garlic Macaroni and Cheese

Corn on the Cob

Filled up from the food? Don’t forget to stop by the Scary Story Contest following dinner! Whether you want to partake in the contest or just listen, it’ll be a good time for all. Plus, there is a prize for first and second place!

We hope to see you there!

Know that this fine meal to you adventurers is on me, as a thanks for your service to the Kingdom. Commaderie and good will to each other is all I ask, for you all share the same battlefields and thus are brothers and sisters in blood, sweat, and tears. I expect the company to present a bill to Avacyn Rose at the end of the meal, she can then take the invoice to a pursuer I will have in the area to provide payment. That is if I do not attend myself.

Also as a note, negotiations with undead and necromancy is not tolerable, Dispatch them and oppose the vile taint at every turn. I also ask this for this gift. I would hope I need not even voice the words, but they are voiced so that all know their weight. Understand any adventurer who breaks the law in regards to necromancy will be obliterated. Ofcourse you are under her Grace Fairfax's sway, but I will happily provide the obliteration set, and provide a caster if you require one. I am sure she would never give kindness to a necromancer, and would support such a decisison.

Duke Robert Turnsen

Honorable Duke Turnsen,

What of those undead who long for the gift of life, are they to be dispatched rather than to be helped?

Ignathis Nachtfeuer

Thank you for your opinion regarding necromancy, Your Grace, but I assure you that the laws are in good hands in my duchy. I would thank you to restrict your enforcement of Wayside's laws to your own jurisdiction; my people will handle any situation that arises within my own.

Neheris Fairfax
Duchess of Buckland

Ofcourse, Duchess Fairfax the Fair

Duke Robert Turnsen

Ps. My old zeal gets the better of me sometimes but the taint must be opposed in whatever form it takes,

Last edited:
Your Grace Duke Turnsen,

Allow me to be the first to extend my gratitude for your generosity. On behalf of both the Company and adventurers, your wisdom and knowledge is greatly appreciated and is indeed a national treasure. We would be honored if given the privilege to share a meal with you once more, but understand if you duties and responsibilities keep you elsewhere.

May your Hearthfire burn eternal, and your tankard endless!

~Sheriff Draco Ardel

Back