Saturday Town Tea / Request for Pitchers for Tea

Auryn

Artisan
Hi!
Uh, I'm planning on trying to get everyone together Saturday (probably afternoon) to get to know each other better and share information per usual. I know we have a lot of visitors from beyond the mists coming this month as well as a few new faces!

I don't know how much ice box space the Lady Bethany will have for me to use for iced tea this event due to the cramped nature of the tavern kitchen here, so I may be making sun tea. If you happen to own a pitcher or sun tea container I'd really appreciate it if you could bring it. We went through six whole pitchers from The Flaming Skull Tavern in Wayside last weekend; and I know we're going to go through more as the summer progresses.

Also, if anyone has food allergies/intolerances, let me know. I'm tossing a few recipes around in my head right now (Scones or cookies) and I'm leaning towards peanut butter shortbread right now. Please let me know if it's a problem.

Also, does anyone have tea type preferences, like herbal, black, green, etc?

-Auryn

I will eat and drink anything you want to put in front of me, because it is always lovely. I'll see if I can't find something for sun tea, I know I have a jug here somewhere.

-Locke

I have a portable chill chest that I can bring with me. I plan to bring an assortment of chilled teas, but I can leave room in it if that would help.

Zen Mallowbrooks

Locke, I would be very grateful if you could. I've talked with Sam privately and he's going to be bringing a few pitchers but I could always use more.

Zen, that would be lovely!

Thank you both so much :)
-Auryn

Back