scaring liquid

kitsune85

Artisan
I remember once seeing a website that sold scaring liquid which when applied makes the face appear like there are scars.

The problem is that I forgot what site.

Has anyone encountered a site that had this when buying makeup or prosthetics?

Jim

Pretty sure it's "Scarring" liquid

Rigid Colodian is what you're looking for.

I buy mine from a physical store, so I don't have any addresses, though I think Mehron makes it.

Edit: Mehron's website, Halloween, Parties, and Facepainting Category, down to Special Effects, and 1/3 from the bottom.
http://www.mehron.com/retail/category.cfm?Category=39

LOL first glance at the topic and i was picturing someone with a soaked pant leg.

What does a soaked pant leg have to do with scarring liquid?

JIM :?:

Saephis said:
Rigid Colodian is what you're looking for.

I buy mine from a physical store, so I don't have any addresses, though I think Mehron makes it.

Edit: Mehron's website, Halloween, Parties, and Facepainting Category, down to Special Effects, and 1/3 from the bottom.
http://www.mehron.com/retail/category.cfm?Category=39

Thanks,

I was also looking for makeup as well too, and this site has just what I'm looking for.

Jim

Ok.

Slightly mortified.

Jim :(

Mortified?

Over that?

wow...

With Rigid Collodian, be sure to take extra care of your skin. It dries it out a lot. For best results, I'd suggest washing your face both before and after, remove it at night, and be sure to moisturize when its not on your face. Otherwise, it creates lasting (Few days-ish) redness and dry patches.

Additionally, don't get it across to much surface at once. I've gone from below the eye (Which, also don't get it too close to that) to just above the lip line, and anything other than careful talking can break that line apart.

Extra work with liquid latex (Clear or Beige, often) can create the same effect, though more time is required, with more freedom of facial movement, without the drying out of the skin.

Such is the sacrifices for good make-up stuff.

Edit: And to keep with the un-necessary line of topics...
Something something, it puts the lotion in the basket, something something gets the hose.

It puts the lotion in the basket, or It gets the hose again.

skin not hands... but the first quote is correct as well for slightly later in the film...

I feel so old.

We aren't old. Just well seasoned. :twisted:

Get outta here with your silly chicken jokes! ;-)

That was a beef joke. :p

You have to specify when you yammer at us sensitive biata players...

Back