Scavengers of the Tourney, Unite!

kitsune85

Artisan
Hello all.

I am curious to see who is playing a scavenger this tournament event.

The reason is I am bringing back a certain scavenger and if there are several scavengers, then there can be some fun scavenger role playing.

Now before someone puts up the FOIG flag, all I want to know is who is playing a scavie besides myself, not what they are playing.

I need to still be surprised.

So all players of scavies, sound off.

JIM

Hmm, smells like some scavvie plot needs to go out. Where DID I put my seahorse costume?
-toddo
(HQ Scavenger Plot guy)

Toddo,

You're only allowed to be a seahorse scavvy if you're willing to be a PREGNANT seahorse scavvy. :lol:

Ezri said:
Toddo,

You're only allowed to be a seahorse scavvy if you're willing to be a PREGNANT seahorse scavvy. :lol:

*SIGH* Why you gotta ruin my shocking plot twists? I'll just go walrus scavvie, they're easy. Tusks, a thong and an hour with an airbrush and I'm good to go. :)

zehnyu said:
*Twitch*

I'll be NPCing. For the rest of eternity.

NO THONG.

-Ali

HAH! Think you can escape the horror by NPCing? Think again! You're the most artistically talented person I know at the HQ chapter, who do you think will be wielding the airbrush and accentuating the cellulite? It's because I love you that I will let you airbrush my *CENSORED*.
-toddo

Clearly, you have seen Toddo in a thong before.

*twitch*

*twitchtwitchtwitchttwitch*

....I'm in my happy place..

*curls up in a ball, rocks back and forth and thinks of womenz*

-Ali

I'm winning.

Wow.

This topic has been derailed like that train in the movie The Fugitive.

JIM

Just you wait.

I'm sure it can get worse.

Let's see...

A fox (me)

A coyote

A fruit bat

Three more and there can be a scavie team or module at least.

JIM

LOL

Actually I made that remark to compare how many scavies there will be in terms of team units.

Please understand that this post was not to rally a scavie tournament team or even module team.

If your characters belong to other groups, thats all fine to me.

On the other hand, if there are teamless scavies who want to role play around, that's fine too.

JIM

Back