Scedual times

DracoIam

Spellsword
What time will the camp open?
What time will Logistics open?
What time will game on be?

What time is game off?
What time do we have to be off sight?

am i just blind? i don't see this info on ether site. anyone have a guess?

i want to know when to leave cus if i cant get on site at 7am i might as well nap more and leave latter.

Guessing the others in charge are busy getting things ready for the event. Here is the information I have that we discussed the other day.

Logistics will start around 3-4pm on Friday
( People who are arriving very late may need to go to NPC camp to find someone to pull tags for them )

Game will not start until at least 10pm, this is to give people time to arrive and setup.

As far as what time people can arrive on site I'm not sure. Hopefully if Scott has some free time he is able to post that.

Matt

Alliance Logistics

The event times (subject to announcements):

Friday- the site will be open from 10am on (if you are coming earlier PM me). Game on will be a "soft start" between 9-10 depending on how quickly PCs get through Logistics. Our normal logistics times will open 6-7 (we will announce it) and Log (Matt) has said he will be coming down Thursday so should be there when you arrive on Friday.

Monday- we have to be OFF SITE by 5pm. Game will end about 12-1 on Monday.

I will be heading out to the site to meet with the camp guy tomorrow by 10am (leaving house about 830 or so) however as long as I have cell signal I have email and can check PMs here if you need ME. If you need anyone from staff please post or email the others...lol :)

Back