Schedule of In Town Events

DracoIam

Spellsword
Foyers_Creek_Schedule_11x17v3.jpg

Attachments

• Final Foyer's creek scedual.pdf
    60.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
For Clarity the above is an IG document as well. And will have copies of it at event. This post is OOG.

Please note this is the main RP/Meals/Competitions schedule to help folks have a framework to work around if they leave site, or are coming and going due to the length of the event. I can assure everyone there is lots of fun combat and puzzle mods to defeat spread throughout the event.

Multiple town mods, many large scale mods, and many traditional small scale mods as well. I promise your feet and legs will never be so happy to take off your boots at the end of the event :p

Oh and when is the last time you participated in a over 100 person mod in a literal town of 40 buildings with acres of woodlands and open fields to boot cause we got one of those.

Last edited:
Game down is on Sunday evening as the game naturally winds down.

So basically town mod, dinner, auctions ect

The event has a newly formed plot team that is running Foyer's Creek intown events and mods for the entire 5 days. Plus everyday a portal opens up to a land or lands of each of our fine Midwest settings. Evodia; MN, Bastion; WI, Gavaria; Chi, Pradamar; Historic Chi, Rathfall; Chi Guest Plot setting.

So in that way you get to taste what each chapter's style and setting is like in a one or half day arc. While also having a rich town setting with plenty of low energy activities available so everyone can enjoy all 5 days. Town and PC driven activities also allows some of our local payers to show off their props, skills and organizing talents.

I beg your pardon for not having information slow to be released and a bit jumbled up. (this is my first go at the formal public facing communications side of things) Thank you for asking Questions. It helps me to noticed what I forgot to communicate.

-Andrea
5 day GM/Plot

Hey friends!

A quick adjustment:
The EDH Tourney will actually be held in the upstairs VIP room of the Barn about midway through the Golden Rose Ball presented by the Atish Militia on Saturday. It will be curtained off, and you will need a Special Invitation to get in- seek out Housemother Adlao's obvious alter-ego, The Veiled Woman, who will be sneaking poorly around the event, in order to get one. If you don't see her, ask Mother Adlao where she might be hiding.

Also, here are the prizes for the Winning Top 4!
The Tourney is super Casual (I'll figure out the pods and ranking day of), and I encourage you to bring Silly Decks rather than Turn 2 Infinite Combo Shenanigans.
I will have a super Special Prize for the universally recognized "Coolest Deck" - Not shown below

IMG_3985.HEIC.jpg
IMG_3986.HEIC.jpg
IMG_3988.HEIC.jpg
IMG_3989.HEIC.jpg

If there's room. Maybe we can fit in a 3v3 "team" fight too aside from the 1v1.

If there's room. Maybe we can fit in a 3v3 "team" fight too aside from the 1v1.
Would you like to organize it? The town will provide a champion's purse for a prize. Contact me and I can work it in the schedule

Schedule is updated to it's final form, changed above.

Attachments

• Final Foyer's creek scedual.pdf
    60.2 KB · Views: 20
Would you like to organize it? The town will provide a champion's purse for a prize. Contact me and I can work it in the schedule
When is the 1v1? I can't quite tell from the schedule. "Post-Lunch" Saturday?

When is the 1v1? I can't quite tell from the schedule. "Post-Lunch" Saturday?
From what I understand from my few communications with The Nexus Games is that there is not exact set time for these events in order to prevent time crunching and inevitable delays. So for Post Lunch Saturday, it would be sometime after lunch is served on Saturday.

Great! Thank you. Do we know what the description means?
"Atish Militia Fighting Competition"?

Great! Thank you. Do we know what the description means?
"Atish Militia Fighting Competition"?
Yes! The Atish Militia is actual a group of adventurers in Gavaria. I believe you can learn more about it here.

(Fixed link)

Back