Schedule Update + Darkness Bright Preregistration for March 31st One Day

Kitaruen

Knight
Attention everyone! Many apologies but we are canceling the Easter Weekend Event due to numerous staff conflicts, BUT are excited to replace it with a one day on that Saturday March 31st at Herrick Lake South Shelter in Naperville. A light lunch will be provided and this is a full combat one day which is centered in Westhaven. The Weekend Event will be being moved to June 29th at a new and exciting tertiary location to be announced later. The floating one day will officially be Sunday July 29th.

The new March 31st one day is being added as a bonus to the season pass. Anyone interested in the season pass must have purchased it by March 30th if remotely by paypal or pay cash in person at the one day.

With that all said time to get those March 31st One Day Preregs in!
Email waysidelogistics@gmail.com with your prereg or use the form: https://goo.gl/forms/2OwxJFFi75QYK4HD2

The One Day will take place with game on at 10:30am and go till about 5pm at Herrick Lake South Shelter Naperville. The park does not have an address that I can find but if you search Herrick Lake it comes up with out issue. Full details on the food will be released when we get closer but a light easy hand held fair should be expected. The cost of this one day is $25 but as long as you prereg it becomes $20.

Prepay or season pass to: Robertdautovski@yahoo.com

Excited to see you all soon and get the Season Started!!! Also excited to say IBGAs are coming along well and will be out the week of the event, as will numerous world document updates!!!

PCs
1. Vicki P (Elle)
2. Nick P (Foss)
3. Daphne P (Eve)
4. Lacey R (Rose)
5. Brian L (Corbell)
6. Leanne L (Skylark)
7. Ethan R (Iggy)
8. Jenn P (Zima)
9. THE GRIMSHAW
10. Tom M (Bart)
11. Seamus C (Benjamin)
12. Gab R (Haraka)
13. Jon D (Aramis)
14. John L (Mahir)
15. Tyeisha G (Nanazi)
16. David G (Kalith)
17. Jessica P (Crescent)
18. Sean V (Max)
19. Nadine V (Min)

NPCs
1. Tristin W
2. John G
3. Rob D
4. Melaina F
5. Amie W
6. Alex M
7. Jeremy J
8. Jared M

Last edited:
There was only one thing that entered my mind when I read the title Darkness Bright.

The Blackest Night falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your demise,
By my black hand, the dead shall rise!

The Black Lantern Oath of course.

Amanda

Amanda, the resident dork has spoken. Much love from the Star Sappires over here tho . Lol

Vicki
Head of Logistics related nonsense. ;)

Why will no one tease me about this event? I want a teaser!

You want a teaser? Here we go:

As the winter thaws in the wake of recent triumphs, hope is in the air for the upcoming year! But even still, something isn't right. As a new season dawns, so too does the renewed threat of unchecked Forbidden Magic, especially with the appearance of the two mysterious creatures seeping Shadow and Destruction with each footstep as they prowl the outskirts of Westhaven. At the same time, word around town speaks of Sugrat, a famed archer from Anret that is readying a trip to Wayside to "survey the lands", but few if any seem to know the specific motives of the man and his unsavory companions. The times may be bright as the struggles with the Northlunds wane, but something dark is clearly stirring beneath the surface and behind the scenes...

(Note: I am in no way involved in the plot for the event and the above should in no way be considered an actual teaser, though Plot is welcome to roll with any of that if they'd like. :p )

Jon is correct. You will want to park off Herrick. The one off Butterfield is at the opposite end ofothe park from the structure we are using. It is a fair bit of a walk, about 1 mile, from that parking lot.

You want a teaser? Here we go:

As the winter thaws in the wake of recent triumphs, hope is in the air for the upcoming year! But even still, something isn't right. As a new season dawns, so too does the renewed threat of unchecked Forbidden Magic, especially with the appearance of the two mysterious creatures seeping Shadow and Destruction with each footstep as they prowl the outskirts of Westhaven. At the same time, word around town speaks of Sugrat, a famed archer from Anret that is readying a trip to Wayside to "survey the lands", but few if any seem to know the specific motives of the man and his unsavory companions. The times may be bright as the struggles with the Northlunds wane, but something dark is clearly stirring beneath the surface and behind the scenes...

(Note: I am in no way involved in the plot for the event and the above should in no way be considered an actual teaser, though Plot is welcome to roll with any of that if they'd like. :p )

Yup all that! Look for rumors tonight! Winter IBGAs will all be sent back by Wed Night!

Its clearly marked if you make it to the parking lot off of Herrick road.

Here is a map with routes marked in yellow. The trails are clearly labeled from the parking lots.

Attachments

• Map to Structure from Parking lot.jpg
    Map to Structure from Parking lot.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 35
THE GRIMSHAW? This sounds like an interesting chap, hope he's not as conceited as he sounds. :)

Back