Scorch's wounded prided

Scorch's needs to learn better battle styles. Cause after taking that many potions made me feel funny. also i like dirt as much as next kin that was much.

-Scorch

Scorch... I'm gonna end up using you as a bear skin rug if you keep running into battle like that. Best advice: stop charging things when you're so injured!

Keallit

Foolish bear, you asked for advice. I gave some, just stay away from things bigger than you. And be rather careful who you call useless, it might be taken as dishonorable.

Keallit

Merely making a point, I wouldn't skin you. That'd be rude.

Keallit

I must admit Scorch, your tactics are effective, I'm sure afraid of getting hit by that tree! However I feel you could use some gear to help you along. I had some close shaves with broken ribs that my armor saved me from. I'm not great at making armor but I could perhaps put something together for you.

I hear the dwarves in town are well-accomplished smiths. It may be best to talk to them.

Vadis Thenholt

A little armor can go a long way. There are a few accomplished leather workers in the town, I would seek them out. (OOG: I know Dave C and a few others can make stuff. Move over to the OOG forum and ask around. You ultimately need a rep before you get the tag.)

If your dead set on keeping your mobility and forgoing armor, you'll just need to not rush in as much as you did. Yell at them, swing your weapon, distract them, but focus more on blocking and staying out of reach. You know how to use a long weapon so use the reach to stay out of theirs.

-Fredrick Crawford

Thank you very much :D I will see them as soon as possible and Scorch will train alot to become better with my pole-arm. Thank you very much.

-Scorch

Scorch,

Although I don't use a polearm, I do use a staff. I would be happy to teach you the ways to block, as both block relatively the same way.

-Asher

Staff uh.... Scorch would love to learn new styles also Vadis would you be my battle buddy Cause Gorka say having a battle buddy is very important. I would love to learn style staff for Asher. :)

-Scorch the Bear-kin

Back