Scouting Report (June 24th)

Tank

Travelers of Asyl,

Since the last marketday we have seen a great decrease in the sightings of the dead orcs, but an increase in the undead from the capitol city. As far as we can tell the undead from the city are pushing out in all directions, but we have not yet identified any ruler. I will have a number of contracts this gathering to assist in pushing the undead back.

-Michael the stone draconian and his keep are still under siege by the Dark Orcs. I will have contracts to aid him as well.

-Kraelore Two-Rocks, King of the Unhintered Lands, would like it to be known that he is willing to pay for the permanently dead body's of any snakes hailing from the swamp. The payment will be based upon the ranking of snake you have slain. After recent scouting we have found the snakes are no longer calling the swamp home, or they have spread out for the time being. You can contact me for more information on this, or go speak to a representative of Kraelore in his lands.

-The wayferer stones are still compromised, and we urge those who use them often to be careful. Several of our men who used them for quick travel were due to checkin over a week ago and have not shown. Whether this is yet another adverse effect of the stones as of late, or a consequence of their scouting is unknown.

-We are still in search for a Celestial Scholar interested in leading a Guild. Anyone interested in undertaking this position should contact me directly, or my brother Poxinarian.

-The town alchemical lab and forge are both complete, with minor things still being set into place. If you wish to use either please do so as you prepare for the gathering as you normally do.

-The Healers Guild tower is under construction and should be finished by the gathering following this one. For information on the tower and things they will offer please contact Alli, the Healers Guild Master, in the town of Asyl, or his brother Deos who is currently traveling the rest of the kingdom aiding our people.

As always if you have any questions you can come ask anytime. I will not be making my usual greetings during the beginning of the gathering due to more pressing matters. That being said the contracts will be put within the newly erected earth circle in the tavern. I will also have a representative coming to town to invest people to this new circle as our last one is no longer there. I hope you all find your way to the town safely for the gathering, and I shall see you soon.

Chessdrill Ra'Veale
House Weaponsmaster
Appointed Lord of Voth's Kingdom

Back