Scouting report

EC-JP

Scholar
Initial foray into the stable area at the edge of the Absence shows what may once have been, or may about to be, a small village. Several buildings appear out of flux with reality, as if they are existing both in our world and elsewhere; which is not inconsistent with other observed phenomena at the edge of the Absence.

Many of the elementally infused extraplanar humanoids and animals have been seen in the area, but no sign of intelligent life so far.

-TWG

be wary of those creatures
i have fought them before.
it is either they react more violently when attacked by opposite element
or when they have taken a large amount of damage.
or it could even be both
-avalon

Another question would be which colors have you seen? Have any of them have horns?

Avalon or anyone else that was there, do you recall what the different colors could channel though their attacks?
Cyric

It appears a report may be in order for those who are less familiar with the current status of Caldaria.

-Qiu Jun-Wu

If I remember right there are red, blue, yellow and..brown? They seem to be elementally infused humanoid beings...their claws if they touched flesh could channel the effects, of which i can recall, enflame and pin like effects.
When they get enraged, they seem to become stronger and are able to channel their effects though an arcane blast.
It was thought that the ones with horns or bigger horns, my be alpha types.

-=Cyric

Qiu Jun-Wu,

In what regard? As to the area we are heading into or the general state of affairs of the lands?

-=Cyric

More so the creatures which are being encountered in the area the mists seem to be depositing people.

Your report and Avalon's are a very good start on what to expect.

Once the evacuation is completed I will endeavor to join you in Caldaria.

-QJW

What evacuation? I am going guess in a different land. Will you be around in a few days from now or at a later date?

-=Cyric

I'm attempting to travel in the short term. Sometime in the next couple days. To coincide with the mist window.

QJW

All four of those types, of varying power and temperament have been encountered.

The area also seems infested with skeletal rodents, most of which radiate shunning magic. Those that do not seem fairly readily dispatched if their ability to magically induce fear is somehow negated.

One of the huts has fully manifested itself as of several hours ago. Despite not being so when it originally appeared, it is now under the effects of a Ward spell, meaning either we are not alone, or the denizens of this village are following their dwellings through the absence.

To the person or persons speaking for the Wayfarer Guild, will the Guild be there and if so will you be renting and or selling any items?

Live well and Die with Honor,

Cyric Bane

A body of water of indeterminate size, complete with a beach and what appear to be subtle tides, has manifested. Due to the peculiarities of the Absence, it is unclear if there is an opposite shore to a small lake, or water spreading to the horizon.

Back