Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Southwest

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ecrath

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Unbounded, we have arrived at the camp where you all will be brought to on Friday. There is much to explore out here and I would like your input on where our scouting groups will go. All we have mapped so far is the large river to the Southwest. The Son's of Rathfall, the Last Chancers, and the Bootstrappers have all volunteered to run the first rounds. They embark at Midnight, and the top three directions shall be their destinations.

Pathmaker Dukane of the Hellions Legion

Attachments

• IMG_3567.jpg
    IMG_3567.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 33
I agree with the Captain: the direction seems arbitrary without more immediate details of the surroundings or even the greater goal. I understand the vanguard is moving vaguely northward toward a sister city in the Blight, but even the direction and distance of that ultimate location is largely unknown.

Can you provide further intelligence, Pathmaker?

Dramthin Hartsboon
Lost One
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Captian and Lost One, I'm afraid you misunderstand the current situation. We have just arrived here and this will be a preliminary scouting venture. Many of our groups need rest and only 3 are prepared to venture out. The blight is not a land of ecosystems as you would normally expect, a plain could easily give way to a desert within a few miles. Our current encampment has be erected in a large open field. But who knows what's over the next knoll.

Pathmaker Dukane

Captian and Lost One, I'm afraid you misunderstand the current situation. We have just arrived here and this will be a preliminary scouting venture. Many of our groups need rest and only 3 are prepared to venture out. The blight is not a land of ecosystems as you would normally expect, a plain could easily give way to a desert within a few miles. Our current encampment has be erected in a large open field. But who knows what's over the next knoll.

Pathmaker Dukane
Ahhh very well thank you Pathmaker.

If all you've mapped is a river to the southwest, then both south & west should be further scouted to expand upon that. Ideally, those scouting west should- if possible- scout both west and northwest, likewise the south should be south & southeast. From there, I would suggest north (since a 'sister city' was mentioned in that general direction. But that's just my thoughts.

I suggest Southwest, North, and East to spread out the three available scouting groups more evenly and maximize their coverage in case of flanking threats, but other similar patterns would work just as well.

Back