Scroll prodution

Attention, Adventurers
Is there anyone who can craft scrolls, and if yes please make 3 lighting blot scrolls and 3 earth blade scrolls I Gearfree will buy them the Brotherhood of Light thanks you.

Respectfully
Battle Captain: Brother Gearfree Van Ommeren

Earth blade cannot be made into a battle magic scroll. In fact no blade spell scrolls or earth spells can be made into battle magic scrolls normally.

That said Forest Edge would be happy to sell you 3 Lightning Bolt scrolls. Feel free to contact me privately to arrange the deal. :)

- Taloc

Pie.

-Thorador

Contact Chokonu, I believe his rate for those kinds of things is 50% over production cost.
Hunter Davion

Another barbarian selling celestial battle magic scrolls? I thought Hengin was the only one who did that sort of thing...

- Taloc

Taloc,
I am actually unsure of that fact now that you mention that. I just know that Chokonu has recently joined the Roskarian trader's guild and was attempting to direct business towards him. He may not deal in elemental sky magic, because of it's taboo with his tribe. You'd have to double check with him.
Hunter Davion

For Clarify:

Me no use or even touch elemental scrolls, but can trade and make good deal if someone else (NO TRIBESMAN!) touch elemental scrolls and me only touch coins (Hmm... maybe me need hire assistant). Me can touch other scrolls no problem.

Me still get settled in Hope's Reach, so standard trade price, inventory, and other details still need get set up. Still many thing need do.

-Cho Ko Nu
Apprentice Trader of the Traders Guild of Roskaria

Last edited:
Back