Searching for a Baronial Squire/Knight.

Lurin

Duke
Adventurers of Fairfax and Wayside,

Many years have I had the privilege of bearing first hand witness to your bravery, determination, passion and prowess. With the responsibility of tending to the Barony of the Azure Ridge and it's lands as they are, and are to become, now resting upon my shoulders, I find myself in need of a candidate for eventual knighthood to serve as my Baronial Knight.

While I already have two squires within my group, their paths to knighthood shall not rest in my hands, as all knights must serve not only those they hold personal allegiance to, but also the kingdom first and foremost. So I am looking for a candidate who is desiring of such a position, one that is willing and desiring to serve as my hand in multiple matters.

While I am obviously looking for bravery and honorable character, my principle concern is to find a knight that will know they have my ear, but will not make the common adventuring mistake of taking my authority into my own hands. For example if sent to arrest someone for a crime, but convinced that person did not commit the crime, I would expect the person to be returned to me to be rendered for judgement. Although very often I would expect to give my Knight an open hand in matters, there will be occasions when I take a personal interest and this must be respected.

Acting as my squire and knight candidate does not mean you must leave your group and other affiliations behind, but it will be expected that your duties I hand down will take a priority over other matters as befits my station and your role.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me, either openly or privately and we will meet when possible to discuss this matter.

Regards,
Baron Bluewater of the Azure Ridge.

As my path has been changed recently I look elsewhere to focus my new empowerment. I will be looking for new investments in my line of work.

Pyke

That's....fascinating Pyke, but not really on topic in this dreaming.

My thanks to those who have reached out to me already, I look forward to discussing things with you in a few weeks time.

-Baron Enan Bluewater

Back