Searching for any armor

Millie

Hail folks, it's Millie. I'm searching out any with armor to sell since I'm in dire need. I'll be easy to find this marketday since Jara will be needing some extra help 'n all so I'll be at the g' ole tavern.

Hiya Millie,

"blush" my master can make you a bit of armor if you have all the fittings (OOG if you have a rep) well actually "blushes redder" I would be making it so it might not be "Master Lander Quality" but it will stand up to it fairly hard. I mean I wouldnt want my favorite tavern gal to get herself hurt out there. Only thing is, might need a bit of help with some of the Ores Master Lander has had me working with it. If you help me, maybe I can make an armor for you?

You'll need a small group to go with you, nothing the likes of some of the more powerfull heroes and sorcerers but a few hardy adventurers should do the trick. Then bring it to Master Landers shop and I'll see about getting you a few trinkets and the like. Of course you'll need to be fitted for your armor so you may have one of the other gals take your measurements... I dont think i could do that without my ears getting red.

Thad
Aprentice Armorer to Master Lander of Briarpass

Hiya Thad,

I don't mind helping you at all, just swing by the tavern when you've got a free moment, preferably Friday night seeing as I'll be needing to help a few travelers n bright and early on Marketday. Would you have a moment then? I am sure I can wrangle a few to assist. Mayhaps it would be harder for me to find someone to take my measurements than a few adventurers to go traipsin' about.

Oh! Also Jara got another order in of that ale you prefer, the one that's sorta mead? Have a pint when you swing by.

Millie

Back