searching for gas traps

PYKE

Adept
Dear dragonreach, I have been tasked to help with the myconid problem and seek to find as many gas traps as I can get. I seek to be prepared for a battle and having gas traps will certainly help. I ask the guilds to look into their coffers and see what they have and those traveling from other lands.
I will pay 3 silver per trap I know it's not double their worth but it's not for personal use and will be used to secure the areas to make sure people are safe from the threat till we find a way to eliminate the threat.

Thank you

Pyke

Pyke,
it's not really cool to buy the traps below their worth to solve a problem you were tasked to do as punishment for your crimes. Especially when you bill it as a "service to Dragonreach". You are a rich adventurer and you know it. Sack up and humble yourself. This is a chance for redemption, not an inconvenience.

-Joseph Smith

As I am spending extra money on top of the trap with gasses I was merely asking to not be up charged alot. I was hoping for abundance of traps but seems no one even has any in the coffers.
I may just forgo the entire thought process of traps if I can't get an abundance.
I help out and give more of my money away to help assist others with nothing asked in return.
I just know many guilds hold on to things and never use them. Being only one of a handful that can use them I hope they would assist in the fight. Which I obviously will be on my own throwing money at them to appease a ruling I deem wrong on so many levels.

Pyke

Back