Searching for Master Isawda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinn walks into the Ogres Head Tavern, his slight limp still nagging him. He looks around, trying to spot the person his was looking for. Not seeing him, he walks up to the notice board and posts a notice.

Jinn is seeking Master Isawda

Questions related to earth ritual

After posting his notice he notices Ruki's post and chuckles. "What is he trying to make I wonder?" He says to himself as he walks slowly to a seat to rest in and wait.

Looking slightly the worse for wear, Isawda enters the Tavern and stops before the notice board. Running his eye down the postings he notices those of both Jinn and Ruki. With a smile an nod to himself, he takes a seat at a quiet table in the corner and signals for something warming to drink while he awaits the day.

Noticing Isawda enter the tavern, jinn stands and slowly makes his way over to the biatas table.

"Master Isawada, just the person I've been looking for. I don't mean to intrude if you were out for a meal, but whenever you have time I have a few questions for you that many not be tavern appropriate. Something about rituals and what not."

"Of course Jinn, my table is your table." Isawda waved to a second chair in clear invitation.

Jinn sits and looks around the tavern "I would much prefer to talk somewhere quieter, a little more private. I can wait for you to finish whatever brought you to the tavern, but am not comfortable asking my questions here."

Jinn leans back in his chair nursing his drink, waiting comfortably for both of them to take their leave.

Draining the last of his cup, Isawda stands and prepared to follow Jinn. That the questions is of such consequence causing his eyes to harden slightly. It was highly unlikely it was because of too much good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back