Season 2, Event 1 - Wrath: Favorite Moments!

wbush3

Scholar
So I can start this with one of many favorite moments.

Witnessing the scene with the heroes interacting with the Land, and offering what they can. It was a great scene with impact, and every PC made me so proud.

My favorite moment was the tent mod. The players totally put things together that were not part of the puzzle (that skull is named Keith now). It was very romantic :p

I really enjoyed seeing the PC's rolling with the new plot team. I am really happy that you guys were willing to accept the disjunctions that needed to happen and rolling with it.

• The Landbonding scene was fantastic and emotional.
  • Casting the empowered resonance was a blast and such a victory after so many months of hunting and searching. It was incredibly rewarding.
  • Akemi, vibrating out of her fur.
  • Norm doing his best to make Shin Dragon Rage. The Cross Chapter plot is absolutely awesome and I love supporting it and spreading it!
  • Running through the woods at night looking for Aizyk. Trying not to become undead.
  • The Squirings were great. A lot of fun to watch.
  • Raganzi's Vision. Inside of Shin. For Choco-tacos. Best vision ever.
  • Story time with Uncle Mixer.
  • Giving Mandara Shin's answer. Impassioned if nothing else.
Thanks for a great Season opener! Can't wait for January!

Not sure what my favorite part was as most of my time was spent getting butchered as a monster so i wasnt very aware of what was going on plotwise. There was one moment where some shambling zombies that drew out some PCs from the tavern. Hearing one of them shout about an interrupted coffee break before bringing a crew out to slaughter the zombies was hilarious.

It was an emotional event for my character. Leonin was not having a good time.
But I loved every minute of it! I was glad to get a chance to develop this character and get some notoriety with higher level players even though I was vastly outmatched for some of the mods I accompanied with them.
The land bonding was super cool. I feel like Leonin has motivation now. Though the gift from the earth two minutes before game ending was rough. They called game end while my character was nearly crying in a field trying to figure out why he was worthy. Then I was like,"You can't end game now! I have feels Damn it!"

I had a great event, my highlights:
Getting pulled by the Land, and acting a little nuts in the Tavern waiting for everyone.
Meeting Muirgheal by pointing and saying "I need you, the Earth says so!"
The offerings to the land, a beautiful scene, everyone's interaction was so moving; and giving up what I did hit me way harder than I anticipated.
The story telling contest, huzzah for donkey puns!
Conversations with Anouk and Leonin about the Earth.
Conversations with Shin including "When you yelled 'listen up!' in the Tavern my sphincter tightened and I whispered 'Mom's mad'"
Finally getting flirted with by Kel (felt like Orin must be looking more like herself and less depressed).

Oooh boy.
-Watching my little baby bird grow up and help the land.
-Frontline earth mage smash.
-Kel and the frequent embarrassment of sexual tension.
-Talking several ears off about oaths, traditions, and back in my day.
-The probationary Kerns, and the woad ritual. Shame you guys got kidnapped, I had a battle blessing ready to go!
-Bugging Little about the trading company.
-All of the precious,adorable little short lived Kin I got to help out.
-Taffy roulette.

Back