Season 2, Event 5 - Legacy, Favorite Moments

wbush3

Scholar
It's that time again! Post those favorite moments from the event... Feed me!

Backpacking a flanking Pa-Chow. Pulling that much heat from the front lines was pretty darn awesome.

Flanking the other direction and saving Isodel was also awesome.

Let's see...
  1. Team Daddy Issues, while I was only involved on the periphery, was an excellent experience for me. It got me to be a little protective of Ole and give her a little grandfatherly affection after the fact.
  2. Having to choose between Ole and The World was more difficult than I would have expected.
  3. The High King mod was great. I like working with my fellow Armsmen and Squires. My Eviscerate even landed and killed the Knight we were supposed to go take care of.
  4. Double hooking is always a pleasure. I get to step out of game a bit and get a little silly in monster camp then show the other players a good time.
  5. Walking into town, asking "where's Roscoe?" followed quickly by, "goddammit Roscoe".

In no particular order...
1. Playing a ghost townie in the tavern! Specifically, getting my mind entered by a Biata and being asked about the pig in a skirt on Sunday morning; testing spells on the townies, being data points for Layn (?), and almost getting a lightning spell cast on me; being made fun of for my poor Solitaire skills; the abundance of dead puns.
2. Playing one of Ebana's bodyguards. As Jett said, we're lovers, not fighters!
3. Screaming at the PCs during the Saturday night battle. I saw true fear in some of their eyes... Also, the gates themselves as performed by Amanda's scream button and Sean's candles. Super spooky!
4. Playing high-level monsters. Hulkers and Trappers are the best! Hope to see more in the future >:)

Gosh, this is tough. In the end the entire event was one big favorite. It was just so good to be back playing Alliance again with old and new friends. Here we go:
  • Playing again! The Titjuice and Pocketcheese cabin will forever live on in my heart.
  • The NPC's and all of their hard work, and their overwhelming willingness to accommodate the Lair card queue!
  • Ritual Casting. I remember it being something that I didn't enjoy, however, looking back on it I really liked doing it. Having the trapped tavern added an awesome sense of intensity to the situation.
  • Using a resource that I never thought I actually would use...but when you are out of spell shields and those darn prisons keep coming sometimes a scholar just needs to spell parry a fool. That fight was intense and fun! Good lair card idea!
  • Teasing Century for being up to something...the entire event.
  • Barbarian with Sky Magic. You never know what will happen when you come to a new chapter, and I still am not sure how it will all play out. It was pretty funny to get some of the reactions I got though, and I look forward to many more odd/tense moments!
  • And again, playing again. Thank you all for making a great event happen. Plot, logistics, npcs, and players! See you in November!

1. #TeamDaddyIssues, getting to know Oly better, "Are we friends?" and then using my rebirth for the first time for exactly the reason I wanted it!
2. Stealing from the library
3. "Smile and nod" with Ulric
4. Family time with Ian, Tadeusz, and Amory and crying tears of joy from Vavarick's letter
5. I had a great time double hooking both big fights
6. Rob taking the crown for Angriest Biata and running with it.
7. Teasing Aizyk
8. Lecturing Ashok out-loud while Aizyk got lectured in brain

In no particular order:

*The Rat-kin {that wasn't >.>} and his "cheese" feelings.

*The Family meeting, and hearing of Vavarick. It's been so long since Amory's cried happy tears.

*Everything Bregoldar. And getting to use Virid's bow for something Virid would be proud of {probably}.

*Team Daddy issues! We didn't win... but I felt like we bonded.

*Talking to Ole after Bregoldar backlashed the ritual, and having a sister moment with Orin.
Orin: No one went through the Earth circle *looks at Amory* did you?
Amory: No, I would be getting lectured, and I am not.

*Tannis loaning Amory his bow the first night so she could feel effectual. That was incredibly fantastic.

Another great game, and looking forward to November. Thank you, as always, to the hard working NPC's and Plot for telling a great story for us to interact with, and to my fellow PC's for being brilliant.

For me, this was a very emotional and intense game. Anyone involved in the after math of Team Daddy Issues saw that. That's what happens when real life and game life bleeds into one. Óle genuinely, as did I, thought she got everyone killed and when she collapsed on the trail and broke down... Yeah, that was very real. Which is why I couldn't stop crying for so long afterwards.
And of course, finding Bregoldar after so long only to lose him again...

But man, Bill was fantastic as Bregoldar. Anyone involved in the RP leading up to, into and after the ritual, thank you. I really appreciate it. It was the most fun and fulfilling game for me yet.

I also enjoyed watching the tavern spirits interact, Ebana and Roan butt heads, Óle spending time with Raezela, the Ratkyn in the tavern... "no don't kill it, I think it's just hungry!"... Being an *** to Durnic because Óle felt he abandoned her at the moment she needed him most.

Everyone's willingness to accept my new character.

The sheer number of speculations about who and what she is. (Dragon, fae, serial murderer, necrobandit...) None of which are true, by the way!

Libraries to explore and bonding with Panda over them.

Barbarians are weird.

Undead 1: "two stone" throws packet.
Undead 2: " no effect"
undead1 : "two stone" throws packet.
Undead 3: "caused he is too stoned"

Last edited:
Undead 1: "two stone" throws packet.
undead1 : "two stone" throws packet.
Undead 3: "caused he is too stoned"
He was way too stoned

Team Daddy Issues was pretty fantastic. Tairin was ready to just hop on out when the undead first appeared, and she has been kicking herself since about not running right away, but no one died so she is not as mad as she would have been. Though (attempting) helping Ole with her emotions and such definitely brought back her feelings of the previous event and Dame Taryn's death and Tairin kind of ended up sad again. But talks with Roan helped. :D

Uhh, let's see. Roan looking like she was about ready to strangle Ebanna over the pillar and bowl information was great.
Finally delivering the letter to Roan. It's only taken... six months now? XD
Tairin finally getting her gift to Leuta and them being adorable.

This weekend was fantastic. I can't wait for the next event!

Back