Season Closerrrrr

Tank

I just want to thank all our PC's for coming out to the season closer. I also want to thank Josh and Matt. Hope you all had a great time. Any criticism on the event should be directed to my e-mail Jason_Castleman@yahoo.com , and is greatly encouraged. If we don't know whats wrong, we cant fix it. Thanks again.

Tank
Nero SoMi Head of Plotzorz

Thanks Plot and NPCs. Justin & I had a great time. Loved the contracts. There was always something to do.

Thanks Josh and Matt for all your hard work for the last two seasons. You ran some great plot!

Great event this weekend. Glad I got to run an event after a 5 year hiatus, hopefully I'll get to see you all again after I get back from basic training too.

Also, Gorka, send me some pictures of you in your costume as well as some contact info. I've got to pay you back for the watercolor you did for me!

I'd like to thank the Plot team and NPC's for all their hard work. As always I appreciate you guys.
The prop monster brood queen was cool looking btw. ( I cannot believe how heavy that thing was!) go go gadget Asa for swinging that bad boy and not killing me.
My favourite part of the event had to be the trap mod though. I loved the maze of traps, trying (and failing on many occasions) to move through it.
thanks again,
T.

I'd like to thank everyone for helping make my first experience with Alliance an exciting and memorable one.

Thanks to Tom & Brigit for manning Logistics. Thanks to Matt & the player of Fern for the grub & thanks to everyone in Monster Camp (especially Josh & Joe) for helping this newbie get up to speed. I didn't go on as many mods or contracts as I could have but I thoroughly enjoyed myself none-the-less.

I'd also like to thank all the players I met for helping to bring the world alive for me. I'd especially like to thank the players of Maxwell, Sparrow, Fern, Gorka, Drezz, Dirk & Turtle for going out of their way to provide additional ambiance and education through their impeccable portrayals of their characters (or, in Dirk's case, of the NPC he portrayed in the Minotaur Battle). The details and nuances you all put into your characters was appreciated.

Thanks to all of the awesome NPCs and Plot for running the event! I am really excited for next season. I feel like there is a TON of different things going on and I am pumped!

Thanks to Brigit and Tom for pre-reging tags this weekend. It made my time in logistics soooo much faster!

I also want to thank all of the PCs for their efforts to add ambiance to the game. All of the decorations in the tavern and cabin were great! Having most of the lights off was fantastic! I felt people tried to stay in game most of the time too which adds to everyone's game.

See you all in February!

~Alison

Thanks for a good time to all the plot guys and PCs. I had a really good time helping out with the Tavern so thanks to Matt for that as well. I like all the RP I got involved with this weekend and waiting for the brood queen fight with Durk, Noni, Tater, and Ollie was seriously hilarious while they stayed IG making it a fun treat.

Always a treat to see my TC buddies, old acquaintances from back in Kzoo and new folks travel from all over.

Fern may have to try and make a go at Asyl again.

Thanks,

Paul

Also want to reiterate my thanks to the plot team for all their hard work these past 2 seasons.

I want to give a huge thanks to Jorshua and Matt for running for the past seasons. You plotz will surely be missed but it will be great to have the both of you on PC side of things! I cant wait to make fun of Mathis for being lazy and hitting EVERYTHING FOREVER with Kagetsu!!!

It was great to see soo many people make it out to our Season Closer!! The guys from Ohio with their Wolf Masks were great! It was great to see all of the Chicago peeps back in SoMI for a while. All the SoMN people were awesome!! I also want to thank all of the PCs & NPCs who did a great job of staying in game the whole event. It really made my event great because I cant remember one time that I was out of game as Durk. I just LOVE it when events go like that.

Thank you to everyone who also volunteered to NPC this weekend! We had a ton of PCs and it was great to have people step up and NPC for a bit so that everyone could have fun.

Im super pumped about everything going on in our Town! Cant wait for next year! Reliance For The Win!

GJ

Back