Season opener Pre-reg May 20th 2016 Updated 5/19/16

Tried again. I fill out the first page, hit next step and then it times out.

Yeah smart phones are not working. As I have fallen in the same boat as Matt. Guess the prereg does not want anymore healers lol

Preregged via a laptop- first try worked fine. Odd that.

Not certain if Kit or Kuyak but leaning towards Kit. Healer or Fighter not sure which.

I managed to preregge on my phone. Got timed out at first but kept trying.

Quick update!

as long as you are on wifi/internet connect via mobile device you should not have issues pre-reging, HOWEVER I tested out the pre-reg on mobile device without wifi. it does have some issues which i will fix.

This appears to be a server timeout issue that I will look into more tonight after work. Our new server hosting is not yet fully configured to our needs for form submission. I'll make sure this is changed

my apologize for the issue folks.........stupid new server. :p

Last edited:
it ok Tyler we just got it going not 2 weeks ago you are doing great.
Matt I will put you on the pre-reg list no problem there just need to know which character you are playing.
Thank you to everyone in your patience in the new website. We hope to easy for everyone.
Thanks
Amy
PS. You have until midnight tonight to get the Pre-reg bonus and that includes the NPC as well. So please get them in.

Summer Just send me an e-mail if you can not get it to work for you.

I have prereged to gobbie the event. Cuz I love you all but I am having a staycation this weekend afterall. I wanted to prereg just in case I could come. :)

Vicki, adopted child of Dave and Amy.

Thanks Cory
We will miss you Vicki But I would rather you get better.

So many npc this event. I don't know if you saw Amy that sterling put that Mj and her two kids will npc also.
Monster camp may need to ration out bed mats lol

I hope we have wandering monsters. I love it when there's enough NPCs for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last Call......LAST CALL for pre-reg's you have until midnight tonight get them in now. Pre-reg will be unavailable by tomorrow morning.

Back