Seeking a couple spellcrafted Spirit Links

Greetings,
It has been some time since I have been able to travel in the Deadlands, but now that I can I find myself in need of finding someone who can Spirit Link a longsword to myself both days of the gather as well as who owns the scroll to spellcraft off of. I would also seek the same for Delaulder who I will be traveling with, I realize that this is a significant amount of spellcrafting so I'm not really sure who might be able to provide, but we will have any components required and can provide pay in components or gold. Please contact me prior to the gather if you can, otherwise I will be there in 3 evenings time. Many thanks.

May the stars shine on your paths,
-Mage Eldarion Avari

sunderdragon has the scroll you seek
and so long as it is your own components, you can use them.
but we cannot provide the ritual ranks you require, my apologies.

the components you will need are
2 of any of the following

cariosus/true silver/pyrotis/penna

or

nightshade/fangtooth/penna

My thanks, Avalon I assume?

I am still seeking a formalist with the ranks to do the required spellcrafting.

- Mage Eldairon Avari

This is apparently a spellcrafting heavy time. I will have to doublecheck my current orders for spellcrafting, but I should be able to craft for both days for at least one of you and I may be able to spellcraft for one day for the other. Both days for both of you may be tricky to do with the requests I already have. Apparently everyone wants their swords Spirit Linked. I also have a scroll, but I will have to go back to the Prism camp to tell you the components. If you would rather use Kainen's scrolls, that is obviously fine as well. Please let me know if you would like me to spellcraft so I can plan ahead and turn down/accept other offers if they arise. Also, it will be good to see you again Eldairon.

~Sun~

My thanks Sun, I contacted you privately so we should be able to settle everything.

- Mage Eldarion Avari

Back