seeking a few things.

Greetings! Many of you met me when we arrived at landfall some months ago. My name is Tahlro. I am currently seeking a suit of armor (about 20 points) of a medium weight. A silver longsword and a regular short sword. As well as potions protective and healing. I will be around in the next few weeks at landfall.

Peace favor your blade

Tahlro.

I have recently purchased a great many supplies, most of which I intended to offer to the community, and at fair prices.
Many of the objects you requested should be among those shipped to me. I do not believe I have the armor that you seek, but I will have a stock of other items in my armory. If others are seeking similar goods, I purchased them to be available to all, request at my cabin. Among the goods are a number of Enslavement Antidotes, no doubt these will be of substantial value to us all.
~Sir Iftikhaar Vorgik

I could part with one of my silvered long swords and I believe we have armor, befitting of your needs in the legion stocks. I will be able to barter with you in a few weeks. I am currently busy setting up a base camp for the Legion of the Sun.

Thank you, I will be sure to find both of you when the time comes. The enslavement antidotes will assuredly be useful to us all.

Tahlro

Young Masters and Mistresses,

Should you run low on anything, you know where to find me....or at least many of you do =).

Many blessings,
BtB

Back