Seeking A Scroll

Khorwyn Brey

Artisan
My fellow adventurers, I come into your dreams for a simple purpose, and that is to seek out a Transfer Magic ritual scroll. Might any of you have one in your possession, and be interested in trading or selling it? If my fate is kind, I shall return to Fairdale in three months time. Find me there if you have what I seek and are willing to part with it...

- Khorwyn

Khorwyn,

Is this for what I think it is for? I don't have the scroll but let me know if you may be needing some assistance from me once you get your hands on the scroll and catalyst.

-Nathan

Ithica, my brother, you are most generous. I hope to battle alongside you once again come Spring, scroll or no scroll. And Nathan, while this scroll is not intended for what you are most likely thinking, I would certainly ask you first in casting the ritual, should the scroll not be exclusively of the Earth aspect. The purpose of this ritual is to carry out one of the final wishes of the late Baron Harrison, and will require the participation of Sir Ulthoc as well. I wish you both safe winters, and look forward to our renunion in Fairdale soon.

- Khorwyn

Khorwyn,

In that case, you will want another caster. I believe Transfer Magic is a general aspect scroll and I would not put Sir Ulthoc through any ritual involving me and my Celestial ways were it not some extreme circumstance. An Earth Ritualist would suit him much better for this task.

We should meet and talk about the other thing sometime though. After the casting we performed last time I wasn't sure what your next steps were in that quest.

-Nathan

Nathan,

Certainly, my friend. I hope to have more answers by the time I return to Fairdale, but until then, the circumstances remain the same.

- Khorwyn

To Sir Ignatious,

I'm not certain if you can, or indeed if you would wish to be in contact with the item that long- it is Celestial in nature.

To Guildmaster Westwind,

Is a Celestial caster neccessary to transfer a Celestial Effect? In either event, I have no problems with you casting the ritual. In truth, I will leave the choice of who has the honor of completing these Final Requests up to Ranger Brey. I will abide by his decision in this matter.

Sir Ulthoc Crownsmith, First Knight of Nordenn

Back