Seeking Aid with the Kingdom's Research

Hello All,
I apologize for this paltry way of contacting you all. I had hoped to make introductions and gather your support in person, but time has not permitted that. My name is Randol Thirsting, a scribe and scholar to the King, and might I add, a huge admirer of the hero and heroine adventures of Dragonreach. I have been entrusted with delving into an area that we think was one of the huge power bases for the foul Bleak. I was told I could seek your aid, and planned to gather as many as possible once the doors opened, so that we may explore the area together.

The doors have opened unexpectedly, well I expected it, but no one believe me so I am woefully at a loss. Regardless, the magical barrier around the doors has started dissipating. At the present rate, I have calculated that January 18th, it will be fully dissipated, and we can enter. I know this area is a high priority to the Celestines and the King. Please join me, and see what awaits us behind these amazing beautiful magic inlaid doors. Really, the craftsmanship is just remarkable. I can not begin to fathom, what exquisite wonders awaits us.

Sincerely Yours,

Randol Thirsting

*Scribed by Randol

Dear Randol,

Pleasure to make your acquaintance. Where should we meet you for this endeavor? If you could provide the approximate distance to a Waymaker Stone it would be helpful but not required.

You speak of doors. Are you able to expound on this? Do they function similar to the ones in Fate's Compass Tavern? Perhaps this is the same location.

Thanks for your time.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri Newberry
Waymaker

Back