Seeking Components tied to the Sheltered Lands

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
As many of you know, there are a few things we'll need for our journey next month involving rituals. One for certain is a Disjunction Anchor, which requires 13 components. This ritual is a must to allow us safe passage back.

On top of this, we have other rituals that will aid us and weaken the weave, but again they require considerable components.

I'm looking to gather as much as possible. If anyone can spare any, please let me know at the next gathering. We'll need everyone to help contribute in order to have a greater chance of success at our "hopeful" finale conflict with the Corrupt.

Thank you for your consideration,
Lord Asher Oakheart

As of now I have zero components tied to these lands.

We have two rituals to be cast that are required to achieve victory and allow our return trip home: Disjunction Anchor and Disrupt Weave.

Disjunction Anchor - Creates an Anchor to get us home from lands afar.
Disrupt Weave - Will allow the Corrupt horde to slow in number as we make our way towards the Architects Keep. I plan to cast an Empowered burst at maximum power at ground zero.

The Anchor requires 11 components
The Disrupt Weave Requires 16 Components (Heartstone,Wand,Wand,Cariosis,Pyrotis)
--Causes moderate disruption and area of Fortification against the Weave (16 comps)
--Causes Severe disruption and suppression of Weave (30 comps)

All component types welcome. If anyone has any tied to these lands the better, otherwise, we'll need to come up with 27 components total for this. Will anyone pledge any?

-Asher

Last edited:
Asher, while I admire your zeal in wanting the very strongest, I am certain we can cast the Disrupt Weave at one of the lower tiers and conserve some component supplies if we can't wrangle together the thirty you currently want for it. What does the previous tier of the ritual require? Something like fifteen? If people can wrangle together thirty, excellent, but if not, we'll make it work with what we've got.

~ Gandian

Do there be a reason you need component of the Sheltered Lands?

Cheaper, easily expendable. As opposed to traveling components. Either way, we could use them.

Asher

16 components needed then; and with that I can True Empower it at that level. However it wouldn't hurt to have another caster assisting with it's fortifications, maybe a few people with strong memories to help expel the Corruption and build our fortification against the Weave. Just a thought when it comes to casting this Ritual.

-Asher

If I am not pressed you can count on my aid.

-Hengin

Back