Seeking Components

Lurin

Duke
While I've already written to many people privately, I thought I would make a public request as well, as many people know I have been working diligently to make a weapon for my group's primary fighter Tarque. This weapon is designed to help him tend to his duty of protecting both members of our group, and those nearby, including his fellow adventurers, and innocents near-by. We are excited by the promise this new tool has in preventing resurrections. To that end we are still seeking significant numbers of the following components - Wands, Heartstones, Fangthooth, Cariossus, Penna, and especially Nightshade. I am offering to pay 2.5 gold per component or will trade components tied closely to the land in exchange. Please let me know if you have some to spare as soon as possible so I can keep my sources updated on our needs.

Once this weapon has been completed it is our intention to assist others, once we've paid back any debts incurred, with their item goals and are looking forward to working together as a town for future endeavors!

Back