Seeking Directions

Dr_Chill

Fighter
Greetings Mistwalkers!

I have decided to venture out of the sheltered lands in search of new lands, but as I have personally never breached the veil I was hoping someone might be able to give me some directions on how to do this. Every time I press up against the veil it gives me the willies!

I know where I come from people drink ale, do others who walk the mists also drink ale? I know the ones that come to the Sheltered Lands do indeed drink my ales, but I do not want to be so bold as to assume all mistwalkers do so.

Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost

Dr_Chill said:
Greetings Mistwalkers!

I have decided to venture out of the sheltered lands in search of new lands, but as I have personally never breached the veil I was hoping someone might be able to give me some directions on how to do this. Every time I press up against the veil it gives me the willies!

I know where I come from people drink ale, do others who walk the mists also drink ale? I know the ones that come to the Sheltered Lands do indeed drink my ales, but I do not want to be so bold as to assume all mistwalkers do so.

Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost

McGregor,

Once you get to Wayside, your best bet is to just find someone and ask them to point you towards Arbor or Briarpass. Both are known settlements of size. If you find someone wearing a red and white tabard, they are of the Brotherhood of the Light. As long as you are not undead, and I am assuming you're not, they should be able to help you find Briarpass, or at the least, point you in the right direction.

May you walk in the light,

Brother Eric Marsters

Thank you Eric!

Are there any particular individuals or any groups that I should avoid during my travels?

Regards,

McGregor

Dr_Chill said:
Thank you Eric!

Are there any particular individuals or any groups that I should avoid during my travels?

Regards,

McGregor

McGregor,

I would avoid any caves, as well as giving wide berth to the high orc encampment just outside of Briarpass. I would also be wary to how far south you travel - the farther south you go, the more undead you're likely to encounter. As for who to avoid - if it's not breathing, avoid it. Also the goblins.

Brother Eric Marsters

And all ladies except for Marcena! Avoid dhem as well! :D

I kid, of course, would be happy to see you around!

Fortune Follow You,

~Marcey

McGregor...jus' follow me, I meet up with ya afta ya get done at dhat place in Roskaria an 'elp take ya t'rough. Hopefully ya first time be easier dhen mine, and maybe, jus' maybe ya wont meet three vampire an a Dragon in ya first night.

-Hengin

Wait a sec, you met a dragon your first night in town? Was it nice or mean?

Man, my first time in town and I get thrown to a parallel dimension. I envy you. Ohh, and I thought your undead problems were out west, or is it both?

Sigh, i get confused in all the lands I travel around too sometimes.

Bart

Bart,

We have undead problems here, but the dragon i do believe is on our side still. You coming to stay with me and maybe Kalin for a while? would really appreciate seeing you again soon since I haven't in so long.

McGregor,

There is a Tavern in the middle of Briar Pass, it's called Jara's and there is a young girl running the place. Maybe you could get your self some elven wine there. This place has a good selection of things usually. Try the Crushed Peanut and Grape Jam sandwiches. Their usually a pretty big hit with us around town, I love them. Also if you are looking for lodging, you can seek me out if you like, I know where there should be at least some sleeping space.

Elle

Bart,

It be a dragon dhat some folk seem tah be rais'n o somthin in dha area...Elysia can be ansa'n mo bout it. An...it not be nice o' mean....jus' kinda bot'...it a good dhing I know how fas' tah duck dhough, cuz it threw a deat' real fast when I firs' met it.

Oh, an trus' meh...dhat be jus' dha start of meh firs' night im Wayside...I finally 'eaded back home t'ree vampire later.

-Hengin

Dear McGregor,
It is good to hear that you will be traveling to see us here. Come and meet me and I will try to help you out with any potions you may need.

Back