Seeking Experienced Celestial Formalist

Togashin

Scholar
My name is Telluce Valarian and I am in need of an experienced celestial formalist to help me conduct an experimental process I have created to destroy a shadow fissure I have recently found.
You shall be adequately rewarded for your assistance and I will be more than happy to discuss the process with any prospective person that is interested.
I will also add that there is a chance that some small shadowy like creatures will most likely be attracted to the area during this process. They should not pose that much of a threat but it would be helpful if there were some folks to help guard the area during the procedure, and again I will be more than willing to reward anyone who also helps out in this way.

I intend on trying to perform this procedure in two weeks time, so any interested persons should contact me immediately.

Telluce Valarian

Um.... Mr Valarian?

Mah name is Jehan Wyldweaver..... ag pretty good formalis fur celestialmagics. Kin ah help out?

Jehan

How experienced of a formalist are you Mr. Wyldweaver?

Telluce Valarian

Its hard ta quantify da sum of knowledge required fur many tings but ah am a professor of magic at da Horns End College of celestial magics. Mah formal training waz undertaken in old calador and completed in new calador, with additional training from da lord of shadows of horns end. I have been trained in mah formal technique by a vast array of formal masters and pursued further knowledge in lands from Andar, ta Horn's End, Wayside, and Prath Moore.

I undertaken batch ritual casting and have succesfully completed da casting of a create major construct . I have yet ta flaw or backlash a ritual dat ave undertaken wit mah methods and boast a degree of experience in dealing with both magical surges while ritual casting and hostile/distracting situations while casting.

I'm not sure if it accuratly answers yar question.

What is it ya need done per say? perhaps ya could send me yar notes fur review?

Thanks

Jehan

Sounds like you have the experience necessary to be able to assist me.
Your part in the procedure will be casting a ritual on me while i am casting a ritual on the fissure.
I will be more then happy to fill in all the details for you when we meet, i can not afford to have them fall into the wrong hands.

Now i do still need some people to stand guard for us.
Perhaps you know of some who are willing to help Mr. Wyldweaver?

Telluce Valarian

If Squire Jehan will assist you in this endeavour, I certainly am willing to as well. I would, however, like to know more about this procedure and its intent. Wayside has certain unstable elemental characteristics and if this experiment might endanger the safety of its citizenry, I would caution its practice. Is this pure research or is there another priority? We certainly don't need to create enemies from the plane of Shadow. If you don't feel comfortable speaking about this in a public space, please send me a pigeon.

Master Dramthin Hartsboon
Simple Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Ah kin invite several strong warrior ta join us in closing this rift depending on payment.

Before ah kin do dis ah need a chance ta study yar formal notes... if you wouldn't mind please send me a pigeon?

Thanks

Jehan

To answer your question Mr.Hartspoon, i have successfully completed this procedure on four other fissures of similar type to this one and have seen no recourse from any of them.
There is only a limited time during the procedure in which there is any sort of danger to anyone, and once it is completed there is no danger.
If you are so curious about it then i suggest you join us and witness it for yourself.

Jehan,
I have two forms of payment i can offer. For anyone that helps out by guarding i can offer either a small gold reward or an equal amount of battle magic scrolls.
For you i do have something different. I have a large collection of formal scroll and I'm willing to offer you one of reasonable value as payment for your help.

As for my note's i will send them to you shortly.

Telluce Valarian

Mr Valerian?

ya ok?

Um Miss Ayako, Durl, Sasha,.... I'm gunna go look through my pile of junk at the college for a vision scroll or to see if I can find him.

We closed da fissure but ah like ta figure out what happened.... I know I completed my 1/2 without a hitch and it looked like Valerian did as well and felt like it too... we gotta figure out what wrong with all this.

I'll see ya soon,

Jehan

I've a Vision scroll in my posession.

What sort of Prophetess would I be without such things?

What are we looking for, precisely?

Da guy dat closed da shadow rift.... I wanna see if he's somewhere else. Mah best guess is da he may be ded.... but I still owes it ta him ta find out.

Ms Elysia.... might ah purchase dat vision scroll from ya or if ya kin determine his fate perhaps I kin jest pay ya fur dat.

Thanks,

Jehan

Yeah, I suppose we can work out something.

I won't be at the next market day, however, so if you want to use my services are a Seer, you'll have to find me between now and then. I haven't really felt much like leaving Galleous' realm, but I suppose if you need my help I can probably manage to crawl out into reality for an afternoon.

Which afternoon and when is entirely up to you.

sometime in october ok? I hear theres a market day in Briarpass and me and mah buddy were gunna go. we kin talk then.

Thanks,

Jehan

Sure Jehan.

Perhaps I'll be feeling more like going out of doors in October. The changing of the seasons brings things closer to winter, and Galleous is beginning to get restless. I'd imagine I won't be able to stand him once the leaves start turning colors, and will need a respite.

Find me then.

Master Jehan,

I would like to speak to you about the shadow node. My name is Sable and I am doing some investigations about the node. Will you be in Briarpass over the next market day? I have some questions about it's size, power, what sort of elements were there and the such.

Thank you much,
Sable Fiefield
Professor of the Royal Acadmey of Celestial Affairs

Sorry ah has other plans next marketday. I'll be looking for Telluce until october, if ah haven't found him then I'll purchase a scroll from Elysia or some scrying.

I'm not exactly sure who ya are or what guild ya serve and where ya hail from so forgive me for not being forthcomming with mah information. Ah think that Mister Sasha and Miss Ayako would be better off answering yar questions if yar from da Ternian Empire. Since they work with a group out there ah tink... less da symbol on dey cloak is wrong. If you and dey are from same country ya kin get their take on things.

If ya's like ta read mah research, ya kind always contact mah lord Sir Orthus Headmaster of da Horn's End Celestial School of Magics for them and im sure from one school ta another, a transfer of knowledge kin be made. Also, in accordance ta Wayside guild of Celestial Magics, ah also made a summary report as one of their

Kind Regards,

Squire Jehan Wyldweaver
Associate Proffesor of Celestial Magics
Horn's End SCollege of Celestial Magics

Back