Seeking for late August

Draven

Count
I'm seeking to borrow an Arcane Armor scroll, briefly for spellcrafting.

Please let me know if you have one to lend me, or some sort of item with that power you wouldn't mind parting with for a few days.

I'm not wealthy, but we can see what sort of deals can be made if you need compensation.

-Zeth

Greetings and Salutations Master Zeth,

I have in my possession an Arcane Armor scroll which has been touched by the mists and is capable of traveling and being used in nearly any land. I would be happy to barter for lending it to you for the month of August coming. My opening offer is this: I request in return for the loan -

First - for each day that you make use of the scroll, that you reserve one Life spell from your memory to be used in restoring someone from death whom you would otherwise find unworthy of such consideration (but is, of course, untainted by the scourge of making use of necromancy).
Second - that, with whatever local authority's permission, you plant a single rose bush where it might thrive and grow.
Third - that, should you lose the scroll or otherwise part with it, that you seek me out to make fair recompense for its loss.

@~}~~
Sir Gregor Orpheus Dimitris

Sir Gregor,

I appreciate the offer. Thankfully, a good friend has contacted me recently and stated he'd allow me to borrow his, which should function within the lands of Tarndale.

That being said, I find your conditions to be remarkable. Touching, even. You are clearly a good man, and I believe your words have given me a lift in my spirits that I've been in sore need of.

So, despite me not being in need of your scroll, I will grant you your request regarding the rose bush. The moment I am convinced that roaming Draxians will not pose a danger to it, I shall survey a location where it shall thrive, and plant it with care.

The earth be strong under your feet, good sir.

-Zeth

Back