Seeking information about next gathering

OleanderSky

Artisan
Marshal
Hello. I would like to visit Icenia at the next, um... gathering? of adventurers. Could someone tell me when that will be and what place I should be thinking about when I seek the Mists? Will there be somewhere to lodge or do I need to get a tent? I hope I'm dreaming to the right place; I'm aiming for where Stephano and Kar come from. I would like to learn about lands beyond the Mists and hope my services as a combat field healer will be welcome.
- Maluhia Keahi

I can't speak for all the adventurer class but I am heading to the Barony of Blythdale in the Duchy of Ashbury in the Kingdom of Icenia to assist the Baron with his Thessi problem. I suspect I'll see Kar and maybe Stephano there.

Should you need anything you have only to ask. Allies of my Court members are allies of mine.

Sir Amaranthus Landcharmer

Maluhia Keahi

While I believe Stephano may have other matters to attend to, the next gather I will be at is going to be Barony of Blythdale in the Duchy of Ashbury in the Kingdom of Icenia. It will be good to see you outside of Oldcliffe, and I hope that this outing through the mists is not as problematic as the last one that I saw you at.

May all of your paths be lit by the sun
Karvedoma ó Dubhghaill child of the Kyralia
Member of the Errant Court of Brittington

Sir Landcharmer,
While I do not know what Thessi are, I am becoming accustomed to being introduced to strange problems and going along to deal with then. Kar and Stephano have been great allies to the mercenaries of Oldcliffe in facing undead, breachspawn, and mortal threats alike. I am happy to try to return the favor. I look forward to meeting you.

Karvedoma,
I look forward to seeing you as well. This time hopefully I will have a better sense of where I am going, or a pillow if I have to sleep in the Mists again. How long from now would be the best time to aim for Blythdale?

-Maluhia

Maluhia Keahi

I am going to try to arrive there around ten days from the time I dream this to you. I believe others will be doing likewise. Hopefully the mists will be helpful enough to drop you off in good time. I should be there to greet you as you come into town. If I am not, I am sure you will have some company, and will be able to make some new friends. If I am there severely late please acquaint yourself with Sir Amaranthus Landcharmer if you have not already done so. I see that his hand of hospitality has been extended, so please feel at ease to ask him of aid if you need to. I am unsure if you two have met before, but his visage should be familiar to you, if only from the time that we went into the homestone shard together.

May all of your paths be lit by the sun
Karvedoma ó Dubhghaill child of the Kyralia
Member of the Errant Court of Brittington

Stay Safe Maluhia, We need you back here in Oldcliffe.
- Captain Hogrim Earthblade

Back