Seeking Ritual Casters

Polare

Count
Hi out there!

I've heard you are having some problems out near Iron Falls and I'd like to come and help out some! I need to get some help from some ritual casters first though. Are there any around that would be willing to cast some things for me? I need someone who can cast 4 Purifys a day and can do a Rebirth on themselves for Earth, and I need someone reeeeeally good for Celestial. I can't pay much but am wiling to owe, although I do have some extra reagents I could trade for the casting services but they are really strongly Andar linked so maybe they won't travel. I don't know much about traveling so sorry I can't help answer that question. But if you are a big ritualist you probably can! I'd prefer to deal with humans (well, maybe regular Elves too?) on this but I won't be too picky on the casting since I know it can be hard to find ritual casters. But it's for a really good cause, to help Andar out, so maybe someone is willing to do it even though I can't pay much right away.

This would probably be in about, oh, maybe 3 or 4 weeks?

Hey, thanks for reading this! I hope I can find some people to help me out!
From,
Peter

(a bald headed Human steps in from the fog with a welcoming smile)
Hello Peter my name is Xavic im one of the merchants around these parts. I know the Brotherhood of the Star might be able too help with the Celestial magic part. But im not shure if one of the casters that will be able too cast them will be there. I will find out for certain thou Ahead of time. Also if your in need of other odds and ends i might be able too help you with your needs. I will be in thous parts in about 3weeks time as well.
Hope too speak to you soon in person.

Also our Guild master is an Elf he is quite skilled in what he does...
(bows then turns and walks back threw the fog)

Xavic
Master Alchemist
Member of The Brotherhood of the Star

I am willing to lend my skill to complete the Earth aspected portion of the request.
Please contact me privately and we can further discuss the matter.

In service,
-Guy DuBro Manson-

Good day Mr. Peter,

I am Alavatar, Guildmaster of the Brotherhood of the Star, to which my associate, Xavic, has alluded to. I can cast most Celestial rituals with the maximum possible success rate and am confident that I will be able to help you in whatever rituals you need cast. If you can send me a letter explaining the circumstances, such as the rituals you wish cast and any spells required for any Expanded Enchantments or Channels, I am sure we can come to an agreement.

I reside within the Brotherhood of the Star in Westgate and plan to be there for the next 3 weeks or so, so please send your letter there.

Regards,
Alavatar Peece
Red Wizard of Andar
Guildmaster of the Brotherhood of the Star

Hey, thanks everyone! I sent messages to Mr. Manson and the Guildmaster. Thanks for the pointer Xavic! I'll see you guys in Iron Falls later on then, it will be neat to see you face to face!

-Peter

Indeed Peter; well met, and I look forward to being of service.
Were I a gambling man, I could have bet that I would end up working with either Alavatar or my brother as the celestial aspect of the equation (you did say they had to be "reeeeeally good")

We shall soon meet either on the road, or at our final destination.
Fare well in your journey, may the Hunt Undivided never smile upon you!

In service,
-Guy DuBro Manson-

Back