Seeking Rituals and Coin

Draven

Count
Residents of Stradyn,

While I have served our community as a capable Earth shaman for some time, many members of our community are now quite capable in this domain of magic. While my connection to the Earth is important to me for many personal reasons, my ability to protect my community is moreso.

I am hoping there are those amongst you who will help. Here is what I need:

1) I am seeking a Control Spirit Store scroll and catalyst. A Regenerate would also serve, and would be less risky, but I am willing to take on the risk of the Control Spirit Store in return for the added protection that it provides.

2) I am seeking a Permanent Duration scroll and catalyst, in order to make the most out of the Control Spirit Store.

3) I am seeking a Spirit Forge scroll and catalyst, so that I can take on the skills I feel are better suited to protecting this community.

4) I am interested in any rituals that I would add to the magic weapon that I am building. Particularly of interest would be an Earth Aura, Cloaks, Spell Parries, Spell Stores, Expanded Enchantments, or Monster Slayers, the latter which would be attuned against undead, a second would be attuned against Elementals.

5) I am interested in selling individuals magic items, so that I can afford to purchase the things listed above. So even if you do not have the things I am looking for, your coin may help me nonetheless. If you are interested in that, I am happy to work with you. If you are not familiar with rituals, I am certainly willing to give you advice.

Also, I have no intention of taking advantage of one's inexperience. I would like any who do business with me to come out of our deals happy.

-Zeth

Zeth,

As I replied to Tantarus when he also sought rituals from the community, I believe your closer friends are most likely to be in possession of most of your shopping list, if they exist. Moreover, mayhap you-and-they should consider others being armed against the threats we encounter, rather than further isolate ritual power behind one door.

-Eli

Eli,

I assure you that I've done more than my share of help ensuring that people are appropriately armed and protected. I suspect I've likely accomplished more in this respect than you're aware of.

I promise to seek out your guidance when and if I feel I need to.

-Zeth

Zeth,

I take it that the requested items need to travel the mists?

Xavic

There is a strong difference between domination of a ritual-scroll market as a group and passing off baubles and trinkets found on the field, Zeth. It is unfortunate that this needs reminding. When the Broken Mists, or Silver Wolves, or whatever name you choose to adopt this season see that fact, then we can discuss who has done what for whom.

-Eli

Xavic,

Yes, they would!

Eli,

You aren't my teacher. Take your lectures elsewhere. I'm certain someone is interested in your condescension. Your efforts are less wasted in their direction.

There is nothing to be gained by being pointlessly argumentative here.

I won't stoop to your level and return the shots you're freely taking at myself and my House, because you are a part of our community and deserve some semblance of respect.

I would ask that you show the same courtesy, and take any issue you have with my request to private communication. It would be the only decent thing to do.

-Zeth

I also seek to forge my spirit anew if anyone has such a scroll available.

Zeth,

Please send me a message with what magical items and trinkets you have in your possession for sale.

Warmest Regards,
Kevar Byrne

Back