Seeking Safe Lodging in Death's Isles

Traceroo

Rogue
Greetings! I understand that many adventurers come from far in the north to explore these here islands. I, who am called Lola, am a medium, a speaker with spirits, and sentinel against their bad influence of some. This is something you Acarthians may find to your need when you trod into shadowed places in this here world. Me, I am also trained as caretaker of the dead to prepare them body and spirit for their final journey along the longest road. I know the magic words of healing and protection to swathe us here living and keep all safe and nice.

I need a safe place to lay my head at night, and keep some few belongings -- nothing you would want to steal; I don't have much to my own. I have a few candles that I will share to drive the shadows back into the dark corners they crawl out of. I keep clean and out of the way, and I don't snore except when I am real, real tired. I will trade you watching your back against your enemies among the otherworld and in the living one for a decent place to sleep for a few nights. Tell me if this arrangement suits you.

Back