Seeking Scrolls

Fellow adventures of wayside I had a enjoyable time visiting your lands and fighting alongside you. As such I am actually planning to come back again in a little less than a month for the next gathering of adventures, and I'm looking for some rituals scrolls if anyone is interested in things that I can offer to trade or pay with. I would be interested in just about any scroll that could be enchanted onto an item. A few in particular I list below.

Arcane Armor, Bane, Channel Spell, Cloak, Elemental Aura, Elemental Burst, Expanded Enchantment, Monster Slayer, Protection Aura, Spell Parry, Spell Store

I can offer coin, components, and items that travel the mists in exchange for these scrolls. I look forward to seeing many of you again. Be safe and well until I return.

May the stars shine upon your paths,
-Mage Eldarion Avari

Specifically I also have a handful of Permanent items with various affects that I would be willing to trade for scrolls as well. They don't travel to all lands, but there are many they do travel to.

-Mage Eldarion Avari

I could trade you ritual magic scroll dhat can make ya weapon warn any dhat ghet near ta stay back, or anydhing else ya want it ta say.

-Hengin

Thank you for your offer Hengin, mostly I'm looking for things that will actually help in fighting monsters... But I appreciate the thought.

May the stars shine on your paths,
-Mage Eldarion Avari

Mage Avari,

Not every attack must be with something that cuts as sharp as a dagger, or restrains as easily as a spell... the well timed distraction, and the momentary surprise when they realize that an inanimate object is yelling at them, can lead to an opening that can spell the difference between success and failure.

Eric
"Complex" Healer

Mage Avari,

Would you be willing to sell those items for gold?

Please let me know,
Liddia FallingStar Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

I am primarily interested in trading these items for other ritual scrolls and/or possible magical items.

In all likely hood I'd probably want far more coin that is reasonable for relatively simple magical trinkets to come to a deal in which I sold them for coin.

May the stars shine on your paths,
-Mage Eldarion Avari

For anyone who is considering or keeping an eye on these dream thoughts, I just thought I'd re-state I am offering to trade permanent items, that work in most of the lands you all travel to, (LCO NJ) for ritual scrolls that have the possibility of failing, flawing and will expire eventually. In addition to coin, components and or other various goods.

I understand and respect that others may have very good reasons why they are not interested in trading. Or folks may just not have the scrolls... I just wanted to make it clear what a potentially good offer I could make here. :) Looking forward to seeing many of you again.

May the stars shine on your path,
-Mage Eldairon Avari

P.S. Heggin, thank you for your offer, for the time being I am not interested in that particular ritual but I appreciate the thought.

Back